Official Florida Panthers Thread

So Panthers played a game tonight against the Pens, here are some picture from it:2316143814_f5e0782482_b.jpg2316153308_5ca8d1f1e0_b.jpg2316132004_1d64c9c8ae_b.jpg2315330717_bf18d381ec_b.jpg2316124466_1b59c3fd9e_b.jpgHere's what the upcoming schedule looks like: Sat, Mar 8 Atlanta 7:00 pm Wed, Mar 12 NY Islanders 7:30 pm Fri, Mar 14 NY Rangers 7:30 pm Sun, Mar 16 Atlanta 5:00 pm Thu, Mar 20 Carolina 7:30 pm

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok, fwiw Colorado made me cry.****ing Patrick Roy
I remember the Rats....Lots of rats on the ice...
I remember the Rats....Lots of rats on the ice...
I preferred the rat traps they threw on the ice in Pittsburgh.lolAlso, that was the time when they had that "Drink Bud Ice... but beware of the penguins... dooobeeedooobeeedoooo..."lol

Just my general feeling about the Panthers..I dont hate them, even though they are an eastern conference team..However they dont excite me, they play a defensive style of hockey and not too many players that want me to turn the game on, other than Olli..NOt a shot at the Panthers by any means, just my opinion....

Just my general feeling about the Panthers..I dont hate them, even though they are an eastern conference team..However they dont excite me, they play a defensive style of hockey and not too many players that want me to turn the game on, other than Olli..NOt a shot at the Panthers by any means, just my opinion....
Of course. Defensive style is way more boring to watch on T.V., but they do have team speed which makes it fun at times to see all the guys flying out there. The defensive style of hockey might go out the window if Jacques Martin is fired (as wildly speculated) during the offseason. Olli is a special player but I wish he was moved at the deadline. I could not be more excited for Matthias, Repik, and Frolik.
Of course. Defensive style is way more boring to watch on T.V., but they do have team speed which makes it fun at times to see all the guys flying out there. The defensive style of hockey might go out the window if Jacques Martin is fired (as wildly speculated) during the offseason. Olli is a special player but I wish he was moved at the deadline. I could not be more excited for Matthias, Repik, and Frolik.
Lets hope they fire him...Never liked that guy..And I cant wait to see Matthias develop..yes he is a Mustang..

I will always remember Roy's reaction to the rats. During the Panthers run, every goalie would sort of duck into their net when all of the rats got thrown on the ice. I remember Roy just standing there in his crease, almost daring people to toss them his way. The Avs secured the cup as soon as he did that.What is your opinion of Olesz.Repik looks like he will be a very good player.

I will always remember Roy's reaction to the rats. During the Panthers run, every goalie would sort of duck into their net when all of the rats got thrown on the ice. I remember Roy just standing there in his crease, almost daring people to toss them his way. The Avs secured the cup as soon as he did that.What is your opinion of Olesz.Repik looks like he will be a very good player.
Olesz has been quite the disappointment this year in terms of development, between his injury and his troubles finding a consistent line. He has still shown his skill at time and the future is still bright for this kid.
Olesz has been quite the disappointment this year in terms of development, between his injury and his troubles finding a consistent line. He has still shown his skill at time and the future is still bright for this kid.
Bill Watters who has a radio show on am 640 feels that the Panthers ,Leafs and Caps will make the playoffs..He felt very strongly about the Panthers as they play 8 of their next 9 at home, and riding a very hot goalie..
Bill Watters who has a radio show on am 640 feels that the Panthers ,Leafs and Caps will make the playoffs..He felt very strongly about the Panthers as they play 8 of their next 9 at home, and riding a very hot goalie..
Did Bill offer any suggestions as to what 3 teams currently in a playoff position would fall?
Did Bill offer any suggestions as to what 3 teams currently in a playoff position would fall?
Actually he said two of those teams...Boston and Philly not looking good..Remember the Stanley Cup goes to the team thats playing the best at the time..
Actually he said two of those teams...Boston and Philly not looking good..Remember the Stanley Cup goes to the team thats playing the best at the time..
So how a team is doing right now doesn't really matter? Is that what you're saying?
So how a team is doing right now doesn't really matter? Is that what you're saying?
All I am saying is the hottest team in the 2 months marathon will win the CUP...If Toronto and Washington get in they have a much better shot than say Ottawa
All I am saying is the hottest team in the 2 months marathon will win the CUP...If Toronto and Washington get in they have a much better shot than say Ottawa
Just because Ottawa is not playing well now doesn't mean they won't get hot once the playoffs start.