Z O M G - P A L I N ! ! !

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, it's McCain (please don't speak, please don't speak, please don't speak..)
too late.Man, I hate McCain. It's going to make me sad when I vote for him, but Palin won him my vote.
too late.Man, I hate McCain. It's going to make me sad when I vote for him, but Palin won him my vote.
I have often said that I'd vote for McCain holding my nose. Now I can at least feel pretty good about it.
The fact that this speech gets over with republicans is exactly why this party is an epic failure
question. Do you seriously think anyone cares about your posts? I mean seriously... even Democrats cringe when they see your posts. ps. You need to find a BIGGER sig. The bigger the sig, the cooler the person. FWIW, I would try to find a big picture of George Bush with a monkey face saying something stupid. That would be HILARIOUS!!
Ah, now who do they have up there? Bring back McCain!
SHH!! We need to keep him hidden.
Ah, now who do they have up there? Bring back McCain!
I'm assuming this isn't on the Network coverage. I'm pretty sure that the band that they have playing right now is making Mozart regret having devoted his life to music. I can literally hear my eardrums going into the back of my head and killing my brain cells.
I'm assuming this isn't on the Network coverage. I'm pretty sure that the band that they have playing right now is making Mozart regret having devoted his life to music. I can literally hear my eardrums going into the back of my head and killing my brain cells.
You may not know this (because you have taste) but there are actually people that LIKE country music. (I'm not one of them)
question. Do you seriously think anyone cares about your posts? I mean seriously... even Democrats cringe when they see your posts. ps. You need to find a BIGGER sig. The bigger the sig, the cooler the person. FWIW, I would try to find a big picture of George Bush with a monkey face saying something stupid. That would be HILARIOUS!!
They probably care about mine as much as they care about yours. Which is right around none but see that the thing about this country. Everyone has the freedom to say what they want. Thanks for asking, glad to know you care about them.

With the exception of the douchebag from Massachusetts, tonight was a great night. 3 days ago I was pulling for McCain but I was not at all enthusiastic...now I think he will be a truly great President. We got it wrong in 2000, it should have been McCain then. Huckabee was great, Rudy was great...Palin was amazing. I honestly believe McCain will win this election.

We got it wrong in 2000, it should have been McCain then.
You and I agree! A historic moment.Guiliani was awful though. Just awful. Huckabee was good as always.

Pretty good speech I thought. The crowd obviously loved it and you know it had to be an effective speech when Chris Mathews thought it was good. Although, I am not sure he got the same tingling up his leg like he gets with Obama.