So I hop on stars a few minutes ago and see some clown Steve_Haris playing Genius HU at the 200/400 NL table. Within minutes, the table was full of other players desperately trying to get in on the action, but Genius kept asking them if he could remain HU. I quickly saw why--this Haris dude has no idea how to play! It was like I was watching a damn .05/.10 game, auto min-reraises almost every hand. It was just hysterical to see how quickly a table that is usually empty filled up. I hear that a lot of the high limit players pay somebody to watch for fishy games and text them whenever the game is too juicy to pass up. BTW, does anyone know who this Steve_Haris character is?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I hop on stars a few minutes ago and see some clown Steve_Haris playing Genius HU at the 200/400 NL table. Within minutes, the table was full of other players desperately trying to get in on the action, but Genius kept asking them if he could remain HU. I quickly saw why--this Haris dude has no idea how to play! It was like I was watching a damn .05/.10 game, auto min-reraises almost every hand. It was just hysterical to see how quickly a table that is usually empty filled up. I hear that a lot of the high limit players pay somebody to watch for fishy games and text them whenever the game is too juicy to pass up. BTW, does anyone know who this Steve_Haris character is?
Hi Steve, we aren't buying it.
hu right now with 6 players sitting out.

I think the fact that there's 6 people sitting out is pretty bad for the game. It's probably pretty obvious to him that they're all there for him which will eventually smarten him up and maybe he will play less or quit for good sooner than he would have.

I think the fact that there's 6 people sitting out is pretty bad for the game. It's probably pretty obvious to him that they're all there for him which will eventually smarten him up and maybe he will play less or quit for good sooner than he would have.
Or this from the last thread:deanrover6: guysdeanrover6: you think it's a good ideaahh_snap: adzdeanrover6: to talk about a guyahh_snap: come ondeanrover6: when he can see chatADZ124: okADZ124: ill be quietrefaelamit: if he is watching the table he sees 9 people sitting out right after he quitsdeanrover6: yeah but that's not nearly as insultingphilivey2694: no reason to insult him directlydeanrover6: well AdZ is just a total moronphilivey2694: obvdeanrover6: so no point in trying to teach him
Or this from the last thread:deanrover6: guysdeanrover6: you think it's a good ideaahh_snap: adzdeanrover6: to talk about a guyahh_snap: come ondeanrover6: when he can see chatADZ124: okADZ124: ill be quietrefaelamit: if he is watching the table he sees 9 people sitting out right after he quitsdeanrover6: yeah but that's not nearly as insultingphilivey2694: no reason to insult him directlydeanrover6: well AdZ is just a total moronphilivey2694: obvdeanrover6: so no point in trying to teach him
im speechless. how do these guys play so big and not understand the simple non poker conecepts.

Maybe Steve_Haris decided to contact Genius28 to coach him some. It would be a smart move.EDIT: And obv by his play today the coaching hasn't really started yet.

purplEUROS: steve are you the actor steve harris?Steve_Haris: nopurplEUROS: what do you do for a living?Genius28: its haris with one 'r'purplEUROS: if you dont mind me askingEDIT:Steve_Haris: thats a personal question.

Support just asked why they were all sat out? How is that a support issue?
Because there is a quarter million sitting out at the table with 19 or so on the waiting list. I would want to know why as well.

Just to clarify, Genius has his friends sitting out to keep it HU with a 19 person waiting list? At work so I can't log in.

Just to clarify, Genius has his friends sitting out to keep it HU with a 19 person waiting list? At work so I can't log in.
Yeah these guys obviously respect Genius....The table is full and there are 19 people on the waiting list....He has been playing for about an hour and a half--you would think somebody would say "screw him" and sit down.
Because there is a quarter million sitting out at the table with 19 or so on the waiting list. I would want to know why as well.
Well they can sit on other tables if they want to play. Maybe support could point them in the right direction. Instead of asking silly questions. It's not like they make any more in rake than most other tables.
  • 3 weeks later...

Interesting chat from CTScts687 said, "tom u get ne ub$ back?"Hold_emNL said, "n, have you?"cts687 said, "yes today"cts687 said, "$181k"Hold_emNL said, "wtf?!@"Hold_emNL said, "omg"cts687 said, "i know"cts687 said, "!!"Hold_emNL said, "howd u find out abt it cole?"cts687 said, "they called me"Hold_emNL said, "whoa"Hold_emNL said, "28.9k refund"Hold_emNL said, "thats pretty sick man"Hold_emNL said, "i guess we jus trust they found it all?"cts687 said, "ya i was stubborn as hell"cts687 said, "and just played nionio"cts687 said, "for like 2 weeks str8"Hold_emNL said, "haha i mean"cts687 said, "and couldnt beat him"Hold_emNL said, "i would too"cts687 said, "lol"Hold_emNL said, "haha"