Free Agency Discussion

this topic will concentrate on most of the bigger moves in the off season. first onehttp://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2362731i'm a giants fan, i just got back into football last season so I don't know much about Madison. Good move most likely or no?
I think so. I think he's still got it, and will contibute to the defensive backfield for NY for sure.
this topic will concentrate on most of the bigger moves in the off season. first onehttp://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2362731i'm a giants fan, i just got back into football last season so I don't know much about Madison. Good move most likely or no?
It's an 'ok' move I think. They probobly would have been better off picking up a good college CB in the 2nd or 3rd round. Most of the db's coming out of this years draft are VERY quick.
I knew it was coming. Peyton doesn't like black people. Thats what I heard.
i heard that too. i also heard he was trying to pull ed mccaffrey out of retirement and woo jurevicius to the colts to have the stokley/ed/joe trioso far the offseason signings have pissed me off. archuleta to the skins pissed me off most.

The Browns have been very active so far...hopefully they will actually draft well and get 3rd instead of 4th in the division...god it sucks to be a cleveland sports fan, they either suck completely or show signs of promise only to kick all their fans in the nuts...sorry, ranting now...... :club:

The Browns have been very active so far...hopefully they will actually draft well and get 3rd instead of 4th in the division...god it sucks to be a cleveland sports fan, they either suck completely or show signs of promise only to kick all their fans in the nuts...sorry, ranting now...... :club:
You won't get any sympathy from a Bengals fan. None at all.