daniels card player article. what would u do?

This post is in regards to Daniel’s article in Card Player Magazine Dec. 27th (Evelyn Ng Cover). Daniel writes about playing aggressive early in tournaments and like all his articles I was mentally focused on every word. One section of the article stated, your dealt AK offsuit in the Big Blind ,on the 1st hand of the Main Event in the WSOP. Everyone folded to the Small Blind. The SB goes ALL-IN and exposes their hand with Q-J suited. Would you call? Daniel said yes, you would win the pot 60% of the time. Now here comes the reason for this post. I agree with his logic, rightfully so, Daniel is a much better player than myself. But after reading that, a light bulb smacked me on the head. That statement has a lot to do with why professionals shine and normal players like me watch it on T.V. Lets say I save up for 6 months to buy my way in to the main event. Or better yet I win a satellite. Do you honestly think I would chance the whole tournament on the first hand. I wouldn’t. Professionals would because of the 60% factor, and they would be right in making that play. But they also know that 4 times out of 10 they got bad beated, there is another BIG tournament coming up next week, no big deal. For a nobody like me, its another 6 months of saving money. That’s how pro’s push around dead money players like me. There is no doubt in my mind they have GREAT skills, but they also always have another tournament right around the corner. That is a huge advantage. Don’t get me wrong I am a huge Daniel fan, I just would like to see what you guys options are, would you call the all-in bet??