Its The Wsop Me,1st Hand. 4 People Ahead Of You Go All In U Got Aa. Call?

you are at the wsop main event. its the first hand of the tourney and the first 4 people ahead of you go all in. you look dawn and see pocket aces...what do you do?If its a cash game I call 100% of the time, but in the first hand of a ME I fold. I figure that against all 4 player ahead of me not to mention anyone behind me that might call, i am not favored to win. in such a long tourny i dont think risking all my chips is worth 4x the starting stck when i will bust out most of the time.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get so excited that I get a little wood. Well the guy next to me is staring at me, so I need to relieve myself. I can't wait because this is my first time since I stopped using extenze so I want to enjoy this one for real. I call up my hooker friend, Betty. She's like OMG yes meet me in Room 302 at the IP. I'm like, babe that's so far away but I guess I have to if I want to get rid of this thing. After doing my thing I return to find out that my hand was folded 2 hours and 14 minutes ago, so my suggestion is to not fall for your temptations.

I get so excited that I get a little wood. Well the guy next to me is staring at me, so I need to relieve myself. I can't wait because this is my first time since I stopped using extenze so I want to enjoy this one for real. I call up my hooker friend, Betty. She's like OMG yes meet me in Room 302 at the IP. I'm like, babe that's so far away but I guess I have to if I want to get rid of this thing. After doing my thing I return to find out that my hand was folded 2 hours and 14 minutes ago, so my suggestion is to not fall for your temptations.
what?
Andy Rooney?

4 players go all in, I have AA.... action is to me in the BB.... Doyle Brunson shoots the 4 players in the head like back in the day when people used to F around with him in Texas... the 4 players are dead... is it a massive walk for me in the BB? Or am I still stuck in a BRUTAL spot with AA?(edit) and I forgot to add, THIS IS THE FIRST FREAKIN HAND OF THE MAIN EVENT!!!!

4 players go all in with AA.... action is to me in the BB.... Doyle Brunson shoots the 4 players in the head like back in the day when people used to F around with him in Texas... the 4 players are dead... is it a massive walk for me in the BB? Or am I still stuck in a BRUTAL spot with AA?
what?

Prob just shove and try to get the first 4 people to fold, it being the first hand and all. My second option would be to just call and take the coin flip against 4 other people where you are 73.8% to win.

Call Phil Hellmuth and see if I can get insurance. Obviously play doesn't work as he is on the phone to <name drop1> talking about going to <celebrity event> to hang out with <name drop2> and his good buddy <name drop3>.