Lisa has 22 and is the small blindPokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is MP with Qheart.gif, 3diamond.gif. 2 folds, CO raises, 1 fold, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: (6 SB) 4heart.gif, 5diamond.gif, 2diamond.gif(3 players)SB bets, BB folds, CO raises, SB calls.Turn: (5 BB) Jdiamond.gif(2 players)SB checks, CO bets, SB calls.River: (7 BB) Jspade.gif(2 players)SB bets, CO raises, SB calls.Final Pot: 11 BB

I fold preflop.I dont mind the donk on the flop, may or may not 3-bet when raised. I probably just c/r though. On the turn just c/r, the 3 flush really isnt that scary.As played I would c/r the river and if I did bet out I would 3-bet. I think this is a flush or a AJ enough of the time.

Hmmmm...I agree that preflop is a fold. From the SB, vs steal raises, we should almost always be in 3-bet or fold mode.This is an ok spot for a flop donk as we can trap the BB in there with overcards, hopefully, and let CO raise an overpair or a draw of some sort, so we can 3-town it and make some monies.I don't see any reason not to 3-bet the flop, as played. If we aren't 3-betting the flop, then not c/r'ing the turn is criminal. Yes, the flush got there, but there's so much more in CO's range than just a flush draw on the flop.On the river, I don't hate the donk, if we think CO might play AdKx or something like this and check behind, but wtf is with not 3-betting? That's like super gross. We basically have the nuts here, or we should have at least played it like it was, on the river.Having said that, we should probably have had the lead in this hand by the river, and we wouldn't have to make such an awkward river decision about donking.