Team Canada @ Drawin' Dead

Winning Team: TEAM CANADAWinning Player: fleung22Losing TEAM: Drawin' DeadLosing Player: DNSTime of match: N/ATime Killing Recap:Watched the Edmonton Oilers score 2 unanswered goals to take a 3-2 lead over the Detroit Red Wings. Then watched the Lakers vs. Suns playoff game...great offensive game!Um...I'm hoping we can reduce the default wait to 15 min. after start time. How many people are really going to be over 15 min. late?I had to wait longer than most of the 4 PM matches just to find out what I guessed at the beginning of the afternoon.Oh well. TEAM CANADA is 1-0

Winning Team: TEAM CANADAWinning Player: fleung22Losing TEAM: Drawin' DeadLosing Player: DNSTime of match: N/ATime Killing Recap:Watched the Edmonton Oilers score 2 unanswered goals to take a 3-2 lead over the Detroit Red Wings. Then watched the Lakers vs. Suns playoff game...great offensive game!Um...I'm hoping we can reduce the default wait to 15 min. after start time. How many people are really going to be over 15 min. late?I had to wait longer than most of the 4 PM matches just to find out what I guessed at the beginning of the afternoon.Oh well. TEAM CANADA is 1-0
Drawin dead defaults this match.I think 30 minutes is fair - that 30 minutes is designed to allow for any problems at all (ie - internet, servers, cops, indigestion, family matters, arrests, etc)
Drawin dead defaults this match.I think 30 minutes is fair - that 30 minutes is designed to allow for any problems at all (ie - internet, servers, cops, indigestion, family matters, arrests, etc)
most of my arrests take longer than 30 minutes...