Here is the first two lines of a four line chorus:Why can't you have your cake and eat it too?Why believe in things that make it tough on you?$10 freebie on PS to whomever tells me the Group and Song Title.

LOL....... keep forgetting about that damn Google.OK. I will try to ship to the new guy.And I will try to come up with a more difficult one.BRB

This artist was born on March 2, 1942.The album I am thinking of was recorded live in 1974. The song I am thinking of has one of the all time classic guitar intros.All three are classics.Name the artist, album and song.

see this question is better lolI will try later im trying to finish this dumb $3 tourney on full tilt that ive been playing for 3 hours.

Okay...I have to go to sleep.No winner.The correct answer was: Lou Reed, Rock and Roll Animal, Sweet Jane.It is a true classic. All who read this should listen to it.Take care.

By the way.......Should any of you listen to me and check the song out........ play it LOUD on a GOOD SOUND SYSTEM!My neighbors are a block away..... even they love it.