It's About Damn Time

I graduate high school today in less than 2 hours, now everyone if you will offer congratulations also my name is se7enth_bok on stars if anyone wants to give a gift (kidding of course)

I graduate high school today in less than 2 hours, now everyone if you will offer congratulations also my name is se7enth_bok on stars if anyone wants to give a gift (kidding of course)
.10 shipped for a .10 360 person... 50/50 nsb.gl!
Ah, high school. Where the drama was high and the girls were easy. -initiate flashback sequence-
you think the girls were easy at your school you oughtta meet the girls at my school lol
just don't be in too much of a hurry to grow up....trust me
yeah agreed... I've got 1 more year of college and I'm afraid because I'm too close to going out into the real world.

Heh, I've got a funny story relating to that...Back when I graduated HS (06) I was on crutches....so I didn't goto the graduation ceremony, I just wasn't comfortable crutching in front of thousands of people to pick up my diploma.....2 years later, I still haven't picked up my HS diploma. Who needs it anyway :club:

Heh, I've got a funny story relating to that...Back when I graduated HS (06) I was on crutches....so I didn't goto the graduation ceremony, I just wasn't comfortable crutching in front of thousands of people to pick up my diploma.....2 years later, I still haven't picked up my HS diploma. Who needs it anyway :club:
That's great. Where's the funny story you promised us?
I graduated in 93, what does that make me?
Gay.And OP. Your accomplishment is worthless unless you get laid tonight..It's standard for every graduate to find a 16 year old on their graduation night and make sexy time with them.
Congrats, that was me last year, where you goin?
will be heading to indiana state university to study journalism
Gay.And OP. Your accomplishment is worthless unless you get laid tonight..It's standard for every graduate to find a 16 year old on their graduation night and make sexy time with them.
Ain't that the tru absolute lie of the decade!
I'll be 33 when I get my masters degree next year. I'll remember that advice. Thanks.