Wwe Raw's 15th Anniversary

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched this, although im not really a fan - i thought it was well done and the end was classic, it seems like theres not as much daring stuff involved as their used to be, people getting set alight with flamethrowers etc...

When they had those old guys do the royal rumble I almost pissed my pants... they had to try like 3 times to throw them over the ropes lol.I liked the flashbacks during the commercial breaks.... especially when William Regal kissed McMahon's ass, that was the funniest thing ever.

You have to be gay to go to this don't you?Big men in speedos touching each other in areas i'd not like to be touched in by a man.
Not that anybody should be using gay as an insult, but you would have to be gay not to go if you had the opportunity. 15th anniversary of Raw-who wouldn't want to go to that?
Sunny, Trish... and the wife is staying home. :club::D
...and Lita-although obviously Trish is the best diva.
The ladder match has been the best part so far. Everything else has been meh...
Ladder matches are always good, but with Jeff, they are always great. It was my favorite match yesterday and at Wrestlemania 23, the one thing I remember (the one thing that sticks out) is Jeff jumping off the big ass ladder onto Edge-who was also on a ladder-and breaking that ladder.
When they had those old guys do the royal rumble I almost pissed my pants... they had to try like 3 times to throw them over the ropes lol.I liked the flashbacks during the commercial breaks.... especially when William Regal kissed McMahon's ass, that was the funniest thing ever.
The flashbacks were great. I really want to get the 15th anniversary DVD so I can watch all of those clips.
Jeff Hardy beats Triple H at WrestleMania
Considering Triple H pretty much has complete control over his character since he is Vince's son-in-law, don't expect him to ever lose at their biggest PPV of the year.

He's lost the last few WM's...There's rumours to that he might be fighting Batista.I really hope it's not though, I hope Jeff Hardy somehow gets into the main event. I'm not a huge fan of Batista. He's not exciting or a good entertainer. The whole Smackdown roster is pretty lame right now, IMO, since they lost Kennedy, Carlito, and Cena. The only thing they really have going for them is Edge. I think he should carry the title for the smackdown Roster.

I would rather see it as Jeff Hardy beating Triple H at Armagedon. Triple H winning the Royal Rumble and Jeff HArdy winning the title at the Royal Rumble and then Triple H winning the title at Wrestlemania.

Considering Triple H pretty much has complete control over his character since he is Vince's son-in-law, don't expect him to ever lose at their biggest PPV of the year.
When is the last time he won at Wrestlemania? (In 2003)
He's lost the last few WM's...There's rumours to that he might be fighting Batista.I really hope it's not though, I hope Jeff Hardy somehow gets into the main event. I'm not a huge fan of Batista. He's not exciting or a good entertainer. The whole Smackdown roster is pretty lame right now, IMO, since they lost Kennedy, Carlito, and Cena. The only thing they really have going for them is Edge. I think he should carry the title for the smackdown Roster.
Edge, Batista, and Undertaker. I wish that WWE could go back to having one roster that competes on all shows. It's similar to ECW and Smackdown now-it is a lot more interesting now that the Smackdown roster and the ECW compete with each other.

This show was awesome. I thought it slowed down a little in the 3rd hour, but the first two were insane. The ladder match had 3 "WOW" moments for me and Carlito was awesome in it.As for Armageddon, I really really really would like to see Hardy go over H, but idk if its going to happen. It seems like if EVER there was a time to put Jeff over into "main event" status, its now over H. I think the rub that Hardy would get from this win far outweighs the rub that H would get.What I think will happen, is Hardy wins at Armageddon, faces Orton at the Rumble, loses, and H faces Orton at WM24 (original... I know. But I think that's what we're headed for)

This show was awesome. I thought it slowed down a little in the 3rd hour, but the first two were insane. The ladder match had 3 "WOW" moments for me and Carlito was awesome in it.As for Armageddon, I really really really would like to see Hardy go over H, but idk if its going to happen. It seems like if EVER there was a time to put Jeff over into "main event" status, its now over H. I think the rub that Hardy would get from this win far outweighs the rub that H would get.What I think will happen, is Hardy wins at Armageddon, faces Orton at the Rumble, loses, and H faces Orton at WM24 (original... I know. But I think that's what we're headed for)
In the Wrestlemania thread, I talked about how Carlito isn't used to his potential. Monday's ladder match was how Carlito should be used. I love HHH but I do hope Jeff wins to put him in the main event status. There are a couple of wrestlers who I would love to see be main eventers-Jeff is probably the top one, and then Shelton. With Shelton's ability, he could be an awesome main eventer if given the potential.

I don't even recognize half of the wrestlers anymore. I quit watching shortly after WWE merged with WCW and ECW. As a matter of fact the last time I watched wrestling they were still going by the WWF.I really miss the wrestlers of my childhood.DemolitionDino BravoThe Strike ForceThe Fabulous RougeausJake The Snake RobertsBrutus The Barber BeefcakeThe RockersSting (surfer)Bad News BrownIron Mike SharpI could go on and on