Ways To Improve Online Poker

Here are my ideas, feel free to add your own or comment:1. Offer winnertakeall sng's. Well, almost wta. I'd like to see 90% to first and 10% to second for 9persons. This would mean 6persons would be likely have to be 100% to first. Id also like to see 45man tournies that pay 70% to first, 20% to second, and 10% to 3rd. No one is building their roll or cashing out from barely making the money in a sng, all it does is give them one or two more bullets to play another. Taking down first is how you really score, so why not give even more to first.2. Punish those players that abuse the time bank. In turbos especially, but this goes across the board, also near the bubble. It shouldnt be hard for a computer program to be set up to recognize when a player takes most of their time bank nearly every hand. After 3 consecutive hands or turns of stalling, give them less time. 3. For long multi's, every three hours, change the break from 5mins to 15mins. If the extra time is really a problem, then change the breaks to every 90minutes to compensate. Not everyone has laptops, some are still playing on desktops. 5mins really aint enuff to take a good shit, or fix and eat a decent meal. I really dont understand how some people can play these crazy ftops that goes 13hours long with only 5min max breaks.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you annoy me almost as much as potomophobia... no wait probably the same amt.
i think i just woke up everyone in my house LOLing. thanks *******. :club:<3
i think i just woke up everyone in my house LOLing. thanks *******. :club:<3
I think you are my favorite poster on here... as long as we're judging based on 95% quality of sig and 5% quality of posts. :ts

THis poker forum blows. So many losers on here, that only talk poker in 1% of their posts.Why do you losers even post on here if its not to talk poker?I'm guessing its because, you're losers - with nothing better to do with your time.Vtlaxter, lets make a deal. Please agree with me that we swap out each other in the league. I dont want to recieve a penny from you or ever have to root you on, and please dont make me give a penny to you either.

THis poker forum blows. So many losers on here, that only talk poker in 1% of their posts.Why do you losers even post on here if its not to talk poker?I'm guessing its because, you're losers - with nothing better to do with your time.Vtlaxter, lets make a deal. Please agree with me that we swap out each other in the league. I dont want to recieve a penny from you or ever have to root you on, and please dont make me give a penny to you either.
stfu and gtfo
only talk poker in 1% of their posts.
I only read your first point but it should be more than obvious that a poker site needs the bad players to be able to play as long as possible on their deposit. Winner take all 9 person sngs would be a very, very bad idea for the site's poker economy.
You should try and grow a bit thicker skin and not take things on the internet personally.vt is well known for being an ass and he's that way with a lot of people.
You should try and grow a bit thicker skin and not take things on the internet personally.vt is well known for being an ass and he's that way with a lot of people.
lol, yes vt can be an ass, but dscoot is a huge blowpop=a straightup busta
lol, yes vt can be an ass, but dscoot is a huge blowpop=a straightup busta
Oh I'm sure there's some history there as usually VT's aim is directed and not random.
Oh I'm sure there's some history there as usually VT's aim is directed and not random.
A good root admin would research all VT's posts to discover the root of the problem
A good root admin would research all VT's posts to discover the root of the problem
I just read dna's WSOP thread and I think the OP of this thread can be pretty annoying although his original post in this thread wasn't.