player profile: keith 'kdawgcometh'

2405998084260932030d61.jpgTournament Accomplishments: - Having never won the weekly Negreanu Open- Known to follow Phil Hellmuth around the tour giving him backrubs when he experiences bad beats- Prone to falsely predicting David Oppenheim to win every event he enters.Cash Game Accomplishments:- Prone to 150BB downswings on a daily basis.- Said to have lost all of his winnings to JFarrell in Heads Up freezeouts on multiple occasions.- Professional at depositing new bankrolls.- Has been known to call himself the "Master of the Party .5/1 game"Cash Games: 2Tournaments: 1 Emotional Stability: 3 Heart: 10!Short Handed: 2Ring Game: 1No Limit Hold'em: 0Side Note: Keith is really wonderful for emotional support after he busts out on Day 1 of big tournaments. I often come back to have found that he has made my bed and ordered me food after a long day of building my chip stack. Of course I make him sleep outside the door in the hallway, but he is a trooper and never seems to mind.Good luck at the tables Keith!
I'm censored speechless, just utterly speechless
isnt there something about this being the highest form of flattery?
maybe except for the JFarrell comment
  • 2 weeks later...

i don't know the profiler or the profilee(or somethign like that), but what i do know is i enjoyed every word of it. i'll give you my play by play as i scrolled down the lengthy and in depth player review:curled eyebrow in curiositytilted head sideways in wondersnarled front lip in anticipationsmiledLOL'dboisterously LOL'd whilst simultaneously slapping knee with handsighed an "ah" when it was all said and donegood work, you should write up some more reviewsebert would give the review two thumbs up the butt, and i would concur