OK, spare me the "you're gay, you like the OC!" posts, I'm not gay, its just one of those guilty pleasure shows..But is anyone bummed they are canceling it? It has def. declined over this past 2 seasons, mainly the 3rd, but its still worth Tivo'ing and watching when bored..Ok flame away

A show on FOX got cancelled??no way..... :club:
fuck fox. I hate those bastards. Besides 'House', the whole network is a joke. Once they cancelled Arrested Development they went on my **** list.
A show on FOX got cancelled??no way..... :club:
that immediately made me think of this:Peter - Everybody, I got bad news, we've been cancelled. Lois - Oh, no, Peter, how could they do that! Peter - Unfortunately Lois, there's just no more room on the schedule. We just have to accept the fact that Fox has to make room for terrific shows like Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared, Action, That 80's Show, Wonderfalls, Fastlane, Andy Richter Controls the Universe, Skin, Girls Club, Cracking Up, The Pits, Firefly, Get Real, Freaky Links, Wanda at Large, Costello, The Lone Gunmen, A Minute with Stan Hooper, Normal, Ohio, Pasadena, Harsh Realm, Keen Eddie, The Street, American Embassy, Cedric the Entertainer, The Tick, Louie, and Greg the Bunny. Lois - Is there no hope? Peter - Well, I suppose if ALL those shows go down the tubes we might have a shot...
fuck fox. I hate those bastards. Besides 'House', the whole network is a joke. Once they cancelled Arrested Development they went on my **** list.
Yeah other than house it is a total joke.Oh except for 24. And prison break. And Family Guy. We all loved arrested development but that doesnt mean we can just lie to people.....now if you said Fox News was a joke..... :club:
Yeah other than house it is a total joke.Oh except for 24. And prison break. And Family Guy. We all loved arrested development but that doesnt mean we can just lie to people.....now if you said Fox News was a joke..... :club:
prison break sucks. 24 was good for one season and family guy is alright.
Yeah but you spell like a Frenchman.Sorry, I mean you SMELL like a Frenchman.
Zing.Wait, are the French bad spellers? I'll have to add that to the list.
  • 7 years later...

we were just so uninformed back then. i literally knew nothing about the internet and how to express myself.

It was truly an age of innocence. I had no idea how antisocial it was to hate women for no reason, and to constantly, aggressively express it.

• Like 3