Bill Fillmaff Makes Online Poker Final Table Video

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but that idiot Bill Fillmaff made a final table of some crazy private rebuys tournament on PS and posted a video of his "perfect" poker play.http://planetstackedmovies.gamespy.com/fillmaffgsop.wmvIt's supposed to be educational, but mostly he just screams and spits all over the place and I didn't learn much.

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but that idiot Bill Fillmaff made a final table of some crazy private rebuys tournament on PS and posted a video of his "perfect" poker play.http://planetstackedmovies.gamespy.com/fillmaffgsop.wmvIt's supposed to be educational, but mostly he just screams and spits all over the place and I didn't learn much.
Bill Fillmaff would not like you making fun of Bill Fillmaff's yelling and spitting. Bill Fillmaff even KNEW you where going to post this and make fun of him...This thread is also boring becuase Bill Fillmaff isn't in it...
Don't badmouth Fillmaff you skinny twig!

its easy to be a self proclaimed " poker expert" with the cards he was getting and the miracle on the river heads up. I watched him make many mistakes but some bad calls against him bailed him out. thats poker

As Fillmaff's Protege, I will state for the record that the OP is a true donkey and can only hope to aspire to Bill's level of skill and class.

Hey..unlike many of you..I DO know what I am talking about...Bill Fillmath has some game..I am impressed.
hes got game....especially when he knows what you have in the big blind lolbest part was:i have 55, named presto for the spaghetti sauce that greg raymer eats.....cuz hes a fatass

Interesting interview with this Fillmaff character at http://www.billfillmaff.com/interview/(May have been posted already, all apologies)Here's a bit of it:Q: OK, what are your thoughts regarding 2004 Player of the Year Danny... Ne... Nagreeno? Fillmaff: (pauses) I don't like to talk bad about people beneath me, but I consider myself to be the Anti-Danny Nagreeno. I believe poker should be taken seriously. This is not something you do for fun. This is not something you approach with joy. The correct way to play poker is to be very sullen. And serious. That guy is just a jolly-time goofball. Who does he think he is, Santa Claus?! When Bill Fillmaff loses -- and I always lose to a bad beat -- I don't smile and walk away. I tell that other person what they did wrong. And I make damn well sure it never happens again. I don't agree with anything Danny stands for, like I said, I'm the Anti-Nagreeno. Q: Are you also the "Anti-Danny Nagreeno" because you're a huge jerk who loses all the time? Fillmaff: [expletive] you, you skinny [multiple expletives].

Nice avatar.SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

his other videos are pretty wack but I couldnt stop laughing about his final table video. His live video recorded performance was too funny "look at this donk going all in the first hand" lol "donny donko" funny stuff, he should do more..........he just needs to stop making the other cheesy videos on his site lol :club:

Hey..unlike many of you..I DO know what I am talking about...Bill Fillmath has some game..I am impressed.
i feel the same way. he talks and acts like an idiot but he has got some skills this is the first time i actually saw him play.
He just makes a lot of bad jokes, yells a lot, and has a slurred speach. That **** sucked....Big time.