Come Play Our Nlhe Tourney On Wed. Night!

Here's the reminder (with plenty of advance notice this time) for our second weekly Strat forum tournament since starting the leaderboard. Zach or Chris needs to actually create the tourney (I don't have privileges to do so), but once they do it will be listed on the private tourneys, Wed. 21:00 (Eastern), password fcpfcp. Let's get a good turnout this week!The standings are as follows so far:1: conor_mw* (16 pts)2: SlackerInc (10 pts)3: meservery (6 pts)4: KevinJA8* (4 pts)5: Gallo (2 pts)6: IBTHEPENNY* (1 pt)*These three are PokerStars names; I'm not sure if they match SNs here or not. It would be helpful if people could post in this thread when they register, pointing out what their PS SN is so I can adjust the listings. The formula for awarding points, again, is as follows:X is the number of players on a given night. Y is the number of players ITM that night. First, everyone gets x-[number of players remaining when they bust out]. Then the "bubble boy" gets a consolation prize of an extra 25% bump in his points. The remaining players who are ITM get bonuses as follows:[(y+2) - (place finished)] ^2 * 10%The "^2" means "squared" btw.Everything rounds up.

Nice n early good job. Just a thought but maybe you could have Zach change the title slightly, "house" looks like "horse" so if you were trying to get some new people that might scare them away.

Nice n early good job. Just a thought but maybe you could have Zach change the title slightly, "house" looks like "horse" so if you were trying to get some new people that might scare them away.
I'm open to any title that he or anyone thinks is best--just whatever would draw the most attention. (If it could always stay on top or something, that would be even cooler...having it actually stickied would be bad though as I know I don't even glance at that part of the page.
I thought it said horse also
I thought it said horse also
Ack!!! Okay, sorry everyone...Zach, please change it! Maybe "board" instead?
Something like ***Weekly Strat tourney EVERYONE welcome $5.50 buyin*** would suffice IMO.
Very nice!

It's my B-Day today so I might just reward myself and make some time for this week's strat tourney.But, if I do make it tonight be fore-warned. I'm on a big losing streak, so if you have a 4-outer or less and I push, you are guaranteed to out-draw me, get your chips in against me, I can't win lately. lol :club: Hope to see you all tonight. GL everyone.

It's my B-Day today so I might just reward myself and make some time for this week's strat tourney.But, if I do make it tonight be fore-warned. I'm on a big losing streak, so if you have a 4-outer or less and I push, you are guaranteed to out-draw me, get your chips in against me, I can't win lately. lol :club: Hope to see you all tonight. GL everyone.
happybirthdaycatco3.gif

Happy birthday, pokerfan! Glad to see a fair bit of interest--hope we get at least 9 (in which case it would be the exact type of table I've been playing a lot of lately: STT).

Chris, Zach....tourney still hasn't been created. Don't mean to be a nag, but we've only got a few hours to go.

It's there.9:05 pm EST$5.50PW = fcpfcp
I'd like to get in again, but I have no funds on there. Anyone want to do a transfer pokerstars for full tilt?Maybe about $10 or $20, preferrably $20 if someone can.Thanx.
I'd like to get in again, but I have no funds on there. Anyone want to do a transfer pokerstars for full tilt?Maybe about $10 or $20, preferrably $20 if someone can.Thanx.
Wish I could help--but I only have an account on PS. Hope someone can do it for you in the next few min!Thanks for changing the title, Zach...
Wish I could help--but I only have an account on PS. Hope someone can do it for you in the next few min!Thanks for changing the title, Zach...
Well, thanx, I'll just try next week. Yea, I normally play at Full tilt and really only play at Pokerstars when my friends are on or in something like this.Thanks and good luck.
Well, thanx, I'll just try next week. Yea, I normally play at Full tilt and really only play at Pokerstars when my friends are on or in something like this.Thanks and good luck.
Sorry...saw this too late. if you want to trade stars for full tilt for next week let me know.