Guess This Is What Romney Meant When He Said Borrow From Parents

Is there any verification to this, or is it just Protocols of the Elders of Romney?

Not to say 20 year old rich kids AREN'T like this. They are, I enjoy intimidating them when they decide to venture into the 'dangerous' city bars, but that's definitely just over-the-top-enough to warrant suspicion.

Is there any verification to this, or is it just Protocols of the Elders of Romney?

Not to say 20 year old rich kids AREN'T like this. They are, I enjoy intimidating them when they decide to venture into the 'dangerous' city bars, but that's definitely just over-the-top-enough to warrant suspicion.

The writer of the story says that it's true and she's pretty well respected. It's also been linked to all over the net from lots of traditional news sources and nobody has questioned whether it's real or not.

The writer of the story says that it's true and she's pretty well respected. It's also been linked to all over the net from lots of traditional news sources and nobody has questioned whether it's real or not.

Turns out to probably be a fake

http://jezebel.com/update-while-the-email-was-indeed-sent-from-the-accoun-1042059225

Jessica CoenUAnna Breslaw21L

Update! While the email was indeed sent from the account of the banker bro in question, according to a member of the fraternity, the bro himself did not write it. From our inbox:

I write to you suggesting that you edit the article to include at least the notion that the email was a parody, because I know that it is. I am currently in the fraternity that that person was in, and that email is something we call a "sting" — an email from someone else's email account that blasts them for their flaws, ridiculous actions, embarrassing moments. The guy who supposedly sent the email was a common target of stings, being a bit of a pompous ass from time to time. Since we all care much more about what a person has done rather than what their father did, that attitude was pretty unpopular in the house and he often got stings mocking him for it.

...the guy that got "stung" [...] had absolutely no hand in writing it and wouldn't be ridiculous enough to send that out to our list. Even though the sting has some basis in his actions and words, he's not nearly the person the email portrays him as being. Today 12:13pm

still clinging?