46 is now called "Happy Hour." 'Cause from 4 to 6 it's Happy Hour.22 is sometimes referred to as AFLAC, but I'm gonna take it one step further. When you flop a set with it, it becomes the "Glenn Chervin.""It's 9 o'clock on a Saturday..."

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poker nicknames help me remember my hand better when I am playing live. Looking back to check your cards is such a big tell. So if I am in the big blind with dolly Parton suited in spades, It is easier to remeber then some random BB.Just saying.

Poker nicknames help me remember my hand better when I am playing live. Looking back to check your cards is such a big tell. So if I am in the big blind with dolly Parton suited in spades, It is easier to remeber then some random BB.Just saying.
Resonable....but how about also thinking *9-5 spades, 9-5 spades, 9-5 spades*
I dont understand how flopping a set of 2's relates to Glenn Chervin?01.jpg
Looks like you weren't paying attention.
Resonable....but how about also thinking *9-5 spades, 9-5 spades, 9-5 spades, hey, I could really go for some ice cream*

The July Maxim even gives a list of hand nicknames and phrases such as "alligator blood" (?!) and "tapping the aquarium."

32=the big sally
2-3 = "Roy" in Dallas, Tx It's from the old Starbucks commercial " Roy!.......Roy! Roy! Roy!....He's the man, goin' to work.....Got his tie, got ambittttion......"I have no idea .....but suited roy is the nads....

i love 46...it's my birthday....i love it cuz it's an easy hand to get away from when you miss but also hidden well when you hit...ok that was my 2 cents...yeah yeah i know it was pointless too...=P

i love 46...it's my birthday....i love it cuz it's an easy hand to get away from when you miss but also hidden well when you hit...ok that was my 2 cents...yeah yeah i know it is the best hand ever too...=P
FYP

Everyone is mean in these opinion forums.Its to the point where whenever anyone voices their own opinion, they feel the the need to put disclaimers at the end making sure everyone knows they 'might be wroing' or 'it's just their opinion' or 'they know this is pointless'.First of all, people should not feel the need to defend their opinion in order that they don't become ostracized by other posters.Second, other posters should relax and not jump all over people when an OPINION about something as ARBITRARY as nicknames for poker hands doesn't agree with their own.

Everyone is mean in these opinion forums.Its to the point where whenever anyone voices their own opinion, they feel the the need to put disclaimers at the end making sure everyone knows they 'might be wroing' or 'it's just their opinion' or 'they know this is pointless'.First of all, people should not feel the need to defend their opinion in order that they don't become ostracized by other posters.Second, other posters should relax and not jump all over people when an OPINION about something as ARBITRARY as nicknames for poker hands doesn't agree with their own.
Are you kidding?? Geez grow a set and have fun in general. That's what we do. Get over it.
Then go back to Serious Land and STFU.
What is the point of comments such as this?That's what I'm referring to, what is the point?People are immature....I guess that's what happens when these forums are probably generally roamed by 15 yr old kids who think they are the next big thing.Its just sad really."grow a set"...pffst.Get out of my face.
What is the point of comments such as this?That's what I'm referring to, what is the point?People are immature....I guess that's what happens when these forums are probably generally roamed by 15 yr old kids who think they are the next big thing.Its just sad really."grow a set"...pffst.Get out of my face.
YSAL STFU
Welcome. Here's a Kleenex.Wait for it...