Troll
Only in the technical sense.How to Fix the Walking Dead

#42 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,912 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:53 PM

We’ve seen zombies turn an entire horse into Laffy Taffy in a matter of seconds, and yet when Daryl was unconscious he was preyed upon by the only walker in the world who prefers chewing on a leather boot to a defenseless, fleshy neck.
LMAO

#43 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

pure brody

• Members
  • 21,149 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:54 AM

it's back. i liked last nights ep. they just need to keep the action coming.

#44 InternetExplorer

InternetExplorer

password1

• Members
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

my brother sent me this frame from when he randomly paused in this latest episodePosted Imagemy other brother called it "the hershel squirts" face
QUOTE (Spademan @ Thursday, April 5th, 2012, 2:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only way to speak "loudly" on the internet is to TYPE IN CAPS. AND I RARELY TYPE IN CAPS.

#45 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

pure brody

• Members
  • 21,149 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:26 PM

def the vinegar strokes.

#46 GWCGWC

GWCGWC

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 14,489 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:30 PM

"Listen here OliveOil..."Daryl nailed it!

#47 timwakefield

timwakefield

I haven't got the time time

• Members
  • 14,405 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Boxmaha

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:50 AM

I liked the last 10 minutes or so. Pretty boring and weepy before that. I was looking forward to "Dave" being a recurring character, cuz that actor was pretty awesome on Terriers. That obviously isn't gonna happen, but he was still worthwhile because the scene with him and his fat friend was the most interesting scene in awhile.
Karl: She was a bit -- what's the word that you can use, cuz I don't wanna offend anyone?
Steve: Was she a homeless person?
Karl: Yeah but sort of mental homeless.

#48 strategy

strategy

Internet expert

• Members
  • 15,932 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:strategy

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:52 PM

one of the worst episodes so far, but that ending was incrediblewell, no, the ending was stupid, too. but I feel like I just took the most satisfying dump ever.
QUOTE (ShakeZuma @ Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 4:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seriously though, with that grammar it's really like, I mean it doesn't bother me as much that she gets beat, you know?

#49 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

pure brody

• Members
  • 21,149 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

this show is just not good right now. they need to kill off almost all of these people and start over.

#50 strategy

strategy

Internet expert

• Members
  • 15,932 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:strategy

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:41 AM

I had a really good laugh when carl went off on the weepy old hag. I also laugh whenever shane starts doing shane things. "YOU WANNA TALK? OPEN UP" [shoves gun in face]
QUOTE (ShakeZuma @ Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 4:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seriously though, with that grammar it's really like, I mean it doesn't bother me as much that she gets beat, you know?

#51 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,912 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:41 AM

Yeah, this show is honestly getting pretty stupid. Shane and Darryl are the only characters left that I don't actively wish would get eaten every week. And Maggie, but that's for purely aesthetic reasons. I guess the next season should be better, they'll be introducing one of the main antagonists from the comics and the season should pretty much be his camp against their camp all year, instead of just the constant BS infighting and poor decision making skills we're constantly seeing this season. I haven't been able to look past the whole "we can't leave this kid here to die after he tried to kill us, we have to save his life so it can be a source of drama for at least a few episodes" crap...so unrealistic.

#52 DJ Vu

DJ Vu

DJ Vu

• Members
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:56 AM

This show would be a lot better if almost everyone wasn't outrageously stupid.I still like it though.

#53 InternetExplorer

InternetExplorer

password1

• Members
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

View Postajs510, on Monday, March 5th, 2012, 10:41 AM, said:

Yeah, this show is honestly getting pretty stupid. Shane and Darryl are the only characters left that I don't actively wish would get eaten every week. And Maggie, but that's for purely aesthetic reasons.
clearly has something against black people
QUOTE (Spademan @ Thursday, April 5th, 2012, 2:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only way to speak "loudly" on the internet is to TYPE IN CAPS. AND I RARELY TYPE IN CAPS.

#54 The Ocho

The Ocho

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:35 AM

aslkdjalkfhaklsfhksdf!!!What the hell was that? You are in the middle of a field with death face eating zombies, yet you continue to let a 10 year old run around with no supervision? I don't let my almost 7 year old run around my fenced in property w/o supervision.Also, that stupid zombie wasn't strong enough to get out of some mud, yet he all of the sudden had super human strength to rip open someones rib cage?Finally, what kind of discussion was that about killing or not killing that dude? I don't know the right way to shoot that sequence, but I can sure as hell tell you that was the wrong way.I really want to like this show, but they are doing everything they can to make me not like it.

View PostTheraflu, on 24 October 2014 - 05:05 PM, said:

Drinking alone makes being alone more awesome.

#55 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,912 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:40 AM

View PostThe Ocho, on Monday, March 5th, 2012, 2:35 PM, said:

I really want to like this show, but they are doing everything they can to make me not like it.
My whole thought process about the show can be summed up with this sentence. And Strat...it's black "person", not black "people". There's only T-Dog left...and if you notice I'm pretty sure they didn't even let him talk this past episode. That's a lonely brother...this isn't hockey.

#56 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

pure brody

• Members
  • 21,149 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:53 AM

if the kid escapes and brings his people back, this will be a perfect opportunity to kill off the weak links and start over with new actors and a new sotryline. they can set it up for a great season three. but they have to have the balls to do it. people who need to die:loricarlt doghershelolder lady who was at the farm alreadyyounger sistermom of sophiablonde chick leaving only rick shaneredneck guyasian guyhot chickalive

#57 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,912 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:27 PM

I'm very fine with whacking all the people on your list, except for whatshername, the blonde girl who shot her own sister. She can live...for now.

#58 SlapStick

SlapStick

I'll be glad to see you later

• Members
  • 3,698 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Live

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:06 PM

I've read the comics. Dale was annoying in the show but it's disappointing he's dead as his story line is one of the best and what happens from it has a big effect on the rest of the main characters. Maybe they'll do something similar with a different character. They've strayed away from a lot of the comic story lines for understandable reasons because it's tv, but they need to stay closer if they want to stay a success. The comic has some amazing story lines.That said I've read all of them and I had no idea what would happen yesterday, that is enjoyable.

View PostThe Ocho, on Monday, March 5th, 2012, 8:35 PM, said:

Also, that stupid zombie wasn't strong enough to get out of some mud, yet he all of the sudden had super human strength to rip open someones rib cage?
He has no brain so he was just stuck in mud, then he saw Carl/food and he got out of the mud quick enough, they generally are docile and then get into a frenzy, But yea I thought the same thing when he ripped open the stomach.

View Postajs510, on Monday, March 5th, 2012, 8:40 PM, said:

My whole thought process about the show can be summed up with this sentence. And Strat...it's black "person", not black "people". There's only T-Dog left...and if you notice I'm pretty sure they didn't even let him talk this past episode. That's a lonely brother...this isn't hockey.
It's pretty funny with T-dogs no lines,reddit is obsessed with it. I'm guessing they're saving him for when Michonne arrives. If they don't make Michonne as bad ass as the comics I could lose it with the show.
Luck123: Hi everyone :)
Ziigmund: f u luck

My favourite thread in the whole wide world
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=126798

#59 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,912 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:33 PM

View PostSlapStick, on Monday, March 5th, 2012, 10:06 PM, said:

It's pretty funny with T-dogs no lines,reddit is obsessed with it. I'm guessing they're saving him for when Michonne arrives. If they don't make Michonne as bad ass as the comics I could lose it with the show.
I'm still wondering if T-Dog is supposed to be taking the place of the Tyreese character from the comics or if he'll be turning up when Michonne arrives.

#60 SlapStick

SlapStick

I'll be glad to see you later

• Members
  • 3,698 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Live

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

View Postajs510, on Tuesday, March 6th, 2012, 5:33 AM, said:

I'm still wondering if T-Dog is supposed to be taking the place of the Tyreese character from the comics or if he'll be turning up when Michonne arrives.
Daryl seems to fit the bill of Tyreese(as in invaluable right hand man, skin colour aside). T-Dog isn't alpha enough to be Tyreese, no way Merle would have gotten the upper hand on him. I guess they do have enough tough people and T-dog could be a different kind of Tyreese.
Luck123: Hi everyone :)
Ziigmund: f u luck

My favourite thread in the whole wide world
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=126798

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo