Final Two Tables Hh

Here is a link to the PXF Hand history viewer of the final two tables. You need to be a registered member to view it though. If you have any questions or whatever, feel free to ask in this thread. I'm sure you will all find mistakes since I'm sure I made them so feel free to criticize/critique or whatever. http://www.pokerxfactor.com/servlet/pxf?a=...0226_173501.txt

Wow there are a ton of mistakes early. The big hand right away with 66 was probably marginal preflop but I knew if I flopped a set he'd stack off. There is a hand vs. cashrus where he opens UTG+1 and I 3-bet out of the bb with K4 (almost always a terrible play) I did this because I had noticed that cashrus was consistently raising that spot, and I felt like he was doing it because both me and the sb were very tight, it looks like I was wrong.The a10 vs. 1010 was also pretty bad, he had an m of about 4 but I guess his small raise instead of shove was hsi way of getting actionKJ vs. Javel looks really bad the more I watch it, he was crazy loose but man I don't like that shove

It's working fine, i am just not a member of PXF. Do you think you could post the handhistory in the forum or something like that where all the cheapskates can see it?
Unless I'm mistaken, you can register for free and view it.

Hmm, PXF is kinda annoying, it doesnt automatically go on to the next hand, I gotta click each one seperately. Do you think you could just post the whole HH so I can watch in pokeroffice? Would be awesome :club:

Hmm, PXF is kinda annoying, it doesnt automatically go on to the next hand, I gotta click each one seperately. Do you think you could just post the whole HH so I can watch in pokeroffice? Would be awesome :club:
ya, it did that for me too. it doesnt usually do that on pxf though. maybe something in the way that grinder uploaded it? i dunno...
  • 3 weeks later...
Here is a link to the PXF Hand history viewer of the final two tables. You need to be a registered member to view it though. If you have any questions or whatever, feel free to ask in this thread. I'm sure you will all find mistakes since I'm sure I made them so feel free to criticize/critique or whatever. http://www.pokerxfactor.com/servlet/pxf?a=...0226_173501.txt
What's up with hand 59 on the final 2 tables?Fold AJ 6 handed? Then shortly after you raised A7 in the same spot.I know, I know.... this is old. But i'm just seeing it, lol.