Tracking Mtt Average Finish

Official Poker Rankings track mtt results on the net. I have included my results for the last 120 days for discussion and review. Is this measure of any value and what do the indicate about my game that I can improve?Early 9% ( 10% )Early/Mid 24% ( 20% )Mid 42% ( 40% )Mid/Late 9% ( 20% )Late 15% ( 10% )I am obviously happy with the early and late stats but wonder what the overrepresentation of early/mid and mid finishes indicate.

You either have an itchy trigger finger, or don't accumulate enough chips in the earlier stages of tournaments and the blinds catch up to you early...Premature echipulator?

Official Poker Rankings track mtt results on the net. I have included my results for the last 120 days for discussion and review. Is this measure of any value and what do the indicate about my game that I can improve?Early 9% ( 10% )Early/Mid 24% ( 20% )Mid 42% ( 40% )Mid/Late 9% ( 20% )Late 15% ( 10% )I am obviously happy with the early and late stats but wonder what the overrepresentation of early/mid and mid finishes indicate.
these stats are pretty insignificant imo... so dont read too far into them... here are mine though fwiw.Early 10% (10%)EM 20% (20%)Mid. 40% (40%)ML 17% (20%)Late 12% (10%)
these stats are pretty insignificant imo... so dont read too far into them...
^ ThisImho there is only 1 stat that matters in mtt's...ROI...I really don't worry too much about my FT %, In the money %, etc. etc.