Mr. Sparco at the FT of the "Ihatemylife" $11 Deepstack..T#147643898 going in 1/9!!!!!11 hours down, probably only another 3 or 4 to go!$1626 for first!glglgl

gl and tid

Break #12... 2/4.Started the hour at 1 mirrion chips, lost most of that in an unlucky 99<KK blind vs. blind, and used the rest of the hour to crawl back up to where I was from 250k.Average M is actually getting near 20, so we may slowly be getting somewhere. :club:

what a long match, this is a hard rail to sit on lol go mr. sparco.gg with 4th

Blegh... Two people hitting sets on me within two minutes was just too hard to believe. The fatigue got to me a bit, I guess - I really knew I was beat. Out in 4th, still a very nice $668.Thanks for the rail, all!

nice cash, sir!good god that took forever.Between us we made 670!!

Blegh... Two people hitting sets on me within two minutes was just too hard to believe. The fatigue got to me a bit, I guess - I really knew I was beat. Out in 4th, still a very nice $668.Thanks for the rail, all!
I won my tournament. Why can't you be more like me? Sheesh!Seriously though, excellent job. Not only on playing for so long. But on playing well for so long.