An Introduction To Texas Holdem

So my girlfriend wants to learn how to play poker texas style with no limits. :club: I´m probably not that good of teacher so anyone know a good book or website that would be a great introduction to poker thats simple and won´t confuse her too much?

uNLESS your GF has unlimited bank and cares not a wit about losing, limit is where to start.
gonna start her off either 1c 2c or just straight up play money....

Have her watch you play a little and explain to her why you're doing what you're doing. After a while have her play and you sit beside her and give her advice. I've spent a lot of time doing this with my wife and she is pretty damn good for the number of overall hands she has played so far...better than I was at the point she's at now.

Have her watch you play a little but and explain to her why you're doing what you're doing. After a while have her play and you sit beside her and give her advice. I've spent a lot of time doing this with my wife and she is pretty damn good for the number of overall hands she has played so far...better than I was at the point she's at now.
good idea :club:
Have her watch you play a little and explain to her why you're doing what you're doing. After a while have her play and you sit beside her and give her advice. I've spent a lot of time doing this with my wife and she is pretty damn good for the number of overall hands she has played so far...better than I was at the point she's at now.
You should word this differently.
0060005726zb7.jpgCan't believe no ones posted it yet.
Honestly, that was one of the key books I've read in my poker career. I taught me the rules of those tricky games like Stud and Omaha 8. Epic...Don't buy something like LGB, if you just want to teach her the rules, I'm sure there's plenty of easy-to-read guides on the interwebz
i'll teach your gf..... if you know what i meanthis is punny
I'm pretty sure that's the last thing a girl wants to hear.