Bovada (Bodog) Rail Calls

If anyone's bored, feel free to find me on Bodog. $3k 30+3 that started at midnight.Currently 1/9. $1125 for 1st.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck Co.   (Good luck CaneBrain)   I was going to sweat you Co, but I can't sweat both of you because I'm on a laptop and am 3-tabling, and tbh neither of you are all that important in my li

If you just lost the biggest pot of your life at PLO to a 2-outer binking a straight-flush, I would like to provide some context:   a) This is the third time I've played PLO   b) I am drunk as shi

i spit on two plus two. A guy on there hurt my feelings once and wouldn't say he was sorry. I was pissed. So I guess I will never know the answer.

Got there at the last minute but good game!
Thanks. Got kind of lucky 5-handed, so I guess I can't complain about HU.

gg wtg :club:

great job man! whats your normal bodog tourny schedule im thinking of going to there

great job man! whats your normal bodog tourny schedule im thinking of going to there
Other than the 100k on Sundays, nothing too regular. I just play some tournies in the evenings when I'm around and feel the urge. I've enjoyed playing the $5k recently since it's a decent buyin ($75+7) and goes fairly quickly since it's a turbo.Obviously, you won't have the same fields that you might've been used to on other sites, but that's kind of a nice feature.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Final table of the $100+9 $10k that started at 3pm. Currently 2/9.
good luck and put your winnings down on the game tonight and really hit a big score
  • 4 weeks later...

Same tourny that's in the OP...the $3k 30+3 that started at midnight. ($1143 for 1st this time tho.) Currently 2/5.Funny part is that I started the FT 1/9...then went to 9/9...then back to 1/8.

Same tourny that's in the OP...the $3k 30+3 that started at midnight. ($1143 for 1st this time tho.) Currently 2/5.Funny part is that I started the FT 1/9...then went to 9/9...then back to 1/8.
gogo, Marchant