Omaha Hand - Nut Straight, No Redraw

Starting to get back into playing Omaha Hi. Hand happened at 25PL on Bovada.

I over-limp in LP with KsTs9c8d. I'm sure it's not the best of limping hands, but table hasn't been raising much PF.

Flop is Qd Jd 9h. I bet pot. Button calls and everyone else folds.

Turn is Kh. I now have the 2nd nuts. There are also now two flush draws for me to fade assuming I still have the best hand. I check with the intention of calling. I'm sure there's value in betting, but it's also a good spot for the button to raise with air if I do bet as it's tough for me to call without being really strong. I check/button checks.

River is 6s. So nothing has changed. What's the play here? Check/Call or Bet/Fold?

Agree that the pre-flop call is likely questionable. But in passive small-stakes games it can likely be profitable.

I'm gonna bet/fold the turn to get value from sets/2-pair vs bad villains. I think villain only raises the AT on the turn, so we can def get value from worse and know when we're beat. Then if he calls our turn bet, we're check deciding and betting small occasionally, depending on timing from turn, river card, etc etc.

Then as played I'm check/calling. Villain shouldn't check back AT as often as he checks back air, draws and weak two-pairs etc.

• 6 months later...