Poker Behavior

Just watched the 2016 main. and I seen nothing wrong with the way Kassouf was acting he may have went over board once or twice. But what I seen the most was a bunch of cry babies this is what happens when you tell little Johnny its not fare and hand him a trophy for coming in last place.

This type of mentality is why when the one you voted for loses they burn flags buildings and march and cry and need safe places and comfort dogs we have turned into a bunch of weak sniffling . man up call the clock and be done with it Kassouf did what he set out to do pinch the babies get them all sniffling and off there game

Dear Sir, it was quite difficult to read your post, so I took the liberty of rewriting it. I hope you do not mind! We here at FCP are an educated bunch, and so respond far more positively to coherent sentence structure and graceful dialogue.

-------------

Hello friends! I just finished viewing the 2016 Main Event of Texas Hold'em Poker. I would like to announce that I was not offended, nay, was in support of the way Kassouf was acting. At the very most I will grant you that he perhaps crossed the line once, maybe twice, but for sure not thrice. The real story here, in my most humblest of opinions, is that there was a faction of people, who, due to poor upbringing, overreacted to his behaviour.

I would like to comment further on those people if you'd lend me your ear, and somehow connect this to the recent upheaval the our dear nation is experiencing. To my mind, there is a direct connection. Indeed, the mentality expressed at the poker table in this instance of which I speak is the very same mentality that leads to people burning flags when their preferred presidential candidate fails to win the electoral college. Also, I don't like dogs that grant comfort to people who are in need of comfort (eg. people tramautized by school shootings, people dying of cancer, etc) because I am an idiot. I probably am also lactose intolerant. I would also like to advance the thesis that what Kassouf did was actually part of a master plan of his, a plan which could be easily countered by calling the clock on him. Instead, he was allowed to ["pinch babies" - no translation found] and so become the victor, at least for a time.

I bid you my friends a hearty good-bye, stay safe, stay loved!

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...