How Do I Enter An Alternative League?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a member of the Alternative Hockey League(long standing owner of the Mustangs) its very difficult to get in..We have a long waiting list of people and most of us are lifers...Good luck

I feel that our hockey league www.alternativehockeyleague.com is the best in the world...Not only for the realistic rules but the diversity of the owners..Our owners live in Toronto,Las Vegas , Sudbury and Ireland....We all try to get together once a year and its great...Our owners range from Accountants to businessmen to even some guy who has a few WSOP bracelets...We have an official accredited journalist who covers the league and periodically writes articles about us..We have been published in the Hockey News.We have a lot of followers and have spawned a few other leagues including the FCPHL..Our commissioner is Darrell and he is a nazi..But we love it.

I feel that our hockey league www.alternativehockeyleague.com is the best in the world...Not only for the realistic rules but the diversity of the owners..Our owners live in Toronto,Las Vegas , Sudbury and Ireland....We all try to get together once a year and its great...Our owners range from Accountants to businessmen to even some guy who has a few WSOP bracelets...We have an official accredited journalistbuffoon who covers the league and periodically writes articles about us..We have been published in the Hockey News.We have a lot of followers and have spawned a few other leagues including the FCPHL..Our commissioner is Darrell and he is a nazi..But we love it.
I'm actually jealous of you guys.I really want my team !!!*A la Gainey* , I already have my 3 years plan to win this cup.My plan doesn't include a *pay sundin 27$ for 1 year* chapter.
On a one year deal -- because it's much better to leave cap unspent :club:

With all due respect to our resident buffoon...He isnt really a buffoon at all...He does a great job in most of his reporting, except when it comes to a certain team that we call Gods team.

Its an interesting system we have..If you draft a player you can sign him cheap to a long term contract...Also his salary is linked directly on his performance..We had a salary cap system in place before the NHL decided to copy our rules.

Eventually his salary will be too high to sign when he is a free agent and then he will go intot he freeagent pool, and we will bid on him..

I have been in the league over 10 years now..its the greatest thing ever..after my family , and the Leafs...The Mustangs are my passion.

I have no kid , so after the habs and my parents/good friends , my team would be the most important thing in my life.I'm a junkie , and I choose hockey as my drug.How can I get into the waiting list???I want my ******* team.I'll win the cup 3 years after my insertion.Is there a cup for the winner? If not , it should.And if not , I'll make one to dance on the ste-catherine street with it no matter how fool i'll look.

You are actually the type of person we would like in the pool..Crazy and insane about hockey....We do have a trophy yes and its nice...I will post a pic of it soon.I will talk to our commissioner to see when we can put you the list...

I will be very active and I'll take this very seriously if you ask me.I always wanted to be part of this kind of league.Actually , when I play video games , I rarely play the games ( just play enough to make sure Kovalev is the top scorer in the league ) , I just manage the team ( habs ).How much $$$ do I need to start with? Whats the standard budget ? ( not that $ is a problem , just want to know )

i agree..we have a couple of GMs that arent crazy like the rest of us..we need crazy people...Darrell is working on it

I already choosed the name of my team.And i'm actually doing the logo so when i'm gonna have my chance I'll be ready to represent.But i'll keep the secret for now.
Not that I think you have a chance of getting in the league, but you wouldn't be able to use anything resembling the Habs logo.Here's mine (Canadian Gothic):canadiangothiclogoblackaz4.gif