I've recently re-deposited on FCP, and after playing there again here are my thoughts at making this a better site and I've listed these in order of what I feel are what the players would want:1. A last hand button, to see what cards were played by opponents etc...2. If there is an all in, SLOW it down, sometimes you can't even registered what hands people have and whats on the board it goes by so fast.3. Some better ways to withdraw money, I really like the idea of withdrawing straight to my Bank Account, but 4-6 days just doesn't cut it, not when I can withdraw from other sites straight to my Epasseporte, or MyWebAtm card within an hour or two.4. Some sort of Tournament leaderboard (yes I'm aware that there is one, but it hasn't been updated since February 28th), I would like to see one done on a weekly or Monthly basis that gets updated daily, and has some kind of reward for the top ten, maybe a one table STT freeroll, for money or points etc..... give us something to play for. The leaderboard we currently have is frustrating, I've won one of these tourneys and cashed in several other, yet I'm not on it yet.5.This site without a doubt has the best Customer Service on the internet, That by far is a huge plus, just keep up the great work with it.6. More Multi table tourneys available with bigger buy ins, I have no desire to play $2.50 MTT and I know alot of others don't either.7. This one is just for me because I am primarily a stud player, The cards need to be BIGGER, it becomes a headache looking at the tiny cards on the stud tables.8. Add a pay-out schedule for the STT's, it would be nice to know exactly what your playing for, we can all assume roughly, but it would be nice to know.9. Player to Player transfers, other skins on this very same network allow player to player money transfers, no reason FCP cannot do the same, I enjoy staking people, and it is next to impossible to do so here.I think with these few adjustments, this will be a superior site on the internet, I will continue to play there regardless, and would like to thank Bob and everyone else there for their hard work. Again these are just my thoughts.Thanks, Mattmb5322

Nobody else has any thoughts on this? Only one person?
Thank you for your feedback mb5322, if you look above there is a stickied thread where many others have provided their input.Many of the things that have been pointed out are things that the Network software developers are working on.There will be some higher buy in tourneys being spread, for example there is a $55 buy in at 9:30 PM ET the next few nights with a $1000 guarantee.