Do you anticipate that players will be able to deposit using ePassporte any time in the near future? If so, how soon do you think that will be?Thanks in advance...

Do you anticipate that players will be able to deposit using ePassporte any time in the near future? If so, how soon do you think that will be?Thanks in advance...
At the moment we don't have EPassporte and we aren't likely to in the short term for various reasons.E-Wallet Express is an E-Wallet that we do use and our players who have used it for deposits have been satisfied to my knowledge.

Is there a rule that says you've got to stick with just one? Given that so many US plyers especially have flocked to Epassporte, wouldn't it make sense to try to get a bit of that business? I've heard mixed things on different sites about eWalletXpress, and am not ready to make a leap to that site yet. Until FCP starts accepting Epassporte, I won't be able to play here.

At the moment we don't have EPassporte and we aren't likely to in the short term for various reasons.E-Wallet Express is an E-Wallet that we do use and our players who have used it for deposits have been satisfied to my knowledge.
Is there a rule that says you've got to stick with just one? Given that so many US plyers especially have flocked to Epassporte, wouldn't it make sense to try to get a bit of that business? I've heard mixed things on different sites about eWalletXpress, and am not ready to make a leap to that site yet. Until FCP starts accepting Epassporte, I won't be able to play here.
Hi LouBlue, there is no rule saying that we can't have more methods and we are working on many differnet ways for players to make deposits and withdrawals.For withdrawals we have a direct to bank transfer method that we are having some growing pains with but will be the post popular method for Americans.

i don't know if you guys have an answer for this.. but this seems like the best place to try and find an answerdo you know if the epassporte debit card will work for a mastercard transfer? most US banks have a lock on their cards with regards to online gambling