Sng Tournament Payouts

I have played some sng tournaments with 6 players but i can't find anywhere what the payouts are. It sais that I will get a turnament summary by e-mail but I have recieved nothing... I assume that the top2 players are ITM in a 6 player sng, but I still don't know the payouts for these top finishes. It would help if you made this info available in the tournament lobby.Thanks in advance!

I have played some sng tournaments with 6 players but i can't find anywhere what the payouts are. It sais that I will get a turnament summary by e-mail but I have recieved nothing... I assume that the top2 players are ITM in a 6 player sng, but I still don't know the payouts for these top finishes. It would help if you made this info available in the tournament lobby.Thanks in advance!
Hi DrGrissom, that is one of the things that we have suggested to the software developers to improve, how the payouts are shown on sit and gos.The 6-handed ones do pay top 2.
That didn't really answered my question, maybe I wasn't explicit enough... How much does the winner and the runner-up get each (in percentage maybe)?
Hi Dr Grissom, the 6 person SNG's pay 65% to 1st and 35% to 2nd.