Just a heads-up...new PAD for the first time in several weeks. Ladies Night is finally here in 45 minutes w/ Clonie Gowen, Jennifer Harman, Dee Luong, Evelyn Ng, Vanessa Rousso, and Cyndy Violette.I suppose we could do picks for fun...1) Harman2) Rousso3) Ng4) Gowen5) Luong6) Violette(Little risky picking Harman since she's runs bad on television, but we'll see.)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Little risky picking Harman since she's runs bad on television, but we'll see.)
didnt she win the PAD with the infamous JJ/Full house river check by Tilly???

I'll take Harmon. (And not for sluttiest) One of the best Holdem players in the world man or woman..

rousso talking to Harman is funny.......in fact rousso needs to shut up about "wearing sunglasses" or whatever...........if Harman wanted she could win this table 1 out of every 2 times.....i think :club:

have it Tivo'd so i can watch it tomorrow, but for shyts and giggles, i'll make my picks:1. Violette2. Harman3. Ng4. Rousso5. Luong6. Gowen (can't stand her!)

hmm....also for essess and geez...i'll likely not be staying up to see it.1. Ng2. Harmon3. Gowen4. Violette5. Luong6. Rousso

didnt she win the PAD with the infamous JJ/Full house river check by Tilly???
She did actually. That's actually the first time I recall seeing her win anything on TV (aside from on HSP).

My predictions:HarmonVioletteLuongNgGowenNijadThe Cocktail GirlThe dealerNo oneRousso (Yes, I'm hating. I just really don't like her)

Just goes to show you that poker players are people, and people for the most part are annoying.I'm annoying. But I wouldn't know it. Wait, I do. But I don't care. Just like I imagine they don't care. ....Phil Gordon's annoying. Just worth mentioning.

I'm glad clonie got invited to another televised table. Seems its the only way she gets there.
Be nice, your time will come.Sex change?Oh, and I think Clonie Gowen is the female version of Phil Gordon. That's all I got.
Be nice, your time will come.Sex change?Oh, and I think Clonie Gowen is the female version of Phil Gordon. That's all I got.
lol didnt mean for it to come off that way. i'm in no rush for anything, will be grateful if i ever make a tv ftjust crazy how she keeps getting all this exposure and never really does anything.

Wow. That was almost unwatchable.I don't know if I can even find VR hot after this.Mark