After watching a repeat of WSOP, it got me thinking, what does "That's Poker" mean? What does it mean when someone says it?Also, is there any phrase more annoying when someone says it at your table?

After watching a repeat of WSOP, it got me thinking, what does "That's Poker" mean? What does it mean when someone says it?Also, is there any phrase more annoying when someone says it at your table?
Send it!
i concur, it is usually a donk saying it after he rivers someone in a big pot

"I had the pot odds." after capping a gutshot until the river.

Also, is there any phrase more annoying when someone says it at your table?
Playing a 2/4 NLHE upstairs-bar game on the Southside.Just got done dragging a pretty big pot with middle pair calling a donk with a busted flush. Guy to my left says "Uh, I think the cops are here..."More annoying than "that's poker".
Guy to my left says "Uh, I think the cops are here..."More annoying than "that's poker".
I think that goes into another category... annoying might be stretching it : )

Annoyed was exactly what I felt at that moment.That was such a juicy game... :club:

I don't rly mind the 'thats poker' phrase that much. It can be applied to anything...I played good poker for 8 hrs, but I just got tired.................THAT'S POKERI got it all in with kings against AJ, ace on ricer....................THAT'S POKERI got no hands to play all day and my stack blinded away.....THAT'S POKERISAPASSCKM....................................................................THAT'S POKER

I called your Aces AIPF with 8-2 and hit a straight...... that's poker
No, that's playmoney.

I'm not a big fan of anyone mentioning when they win with a "big blind special"

by far the most annoying saying at the poker table is "one time dealer. cmon one time" its especially annoying when they say it on multiple hands. it makes me want to say you allready had your one time so shut the **** up and stop saying that.

by far the most annoying saying at the poker table is "one time dealer. cmon one time" its especially annoying when they say it on multiple hands. it makes me want to say you allready had your one time so shut the **** up and stop saying that.
I detect hostility

yeah, the "one time" saying is probably the most annoying.Like they've never had their hand hold up before.lol donkaments

Also, is there any phrase more annoying when someone says it at your table?
*After the flop comes out*"Can I have my cards back?" *Chuckle*I don't know what it is about this "joke" that annoys the hell out of me, but it does.
*After the flop comes out*"Can I have my cards back?" *Chuckle*I don't know what it is about this "joke" that annoys the hell out of me, but it does.
Lol the second I read this someone on AP says after the flop is dealt "can i have my cards back" i love good timing..
Or when the flop comes A A x Some donk always has to say "Guess I shouldn't have folded my pocket aces...." :club: I just wanna slap them silly.....
'I put you all in'No! It's only ME who can make the decision of whether or not I'm putting all my chips in, thank you very much.
QFMFT...