Need A Pstars Display Pic

Im switching to pokerstars... ID = Skilled KidThought id let you guys have some fun picking/creating the display image for me hahaAnything goes cuz I know it could get ugly but o well...lol5$ to your ftp account if I use it and hold me to that.I encourge something creative and funnyyeah first thing that comes to mind is " im an attention whore " in fancy letters too. Im sure you thought the same thing...

iammclovin.png
I need to see this movie. Why does the signature on the license have a "g"? The name is McLovin but the signature is McLoving? Maybe I need to see the movie to find out?
I need to see this movie. Why does the signature on the license have a "g"? The name is McLovin but the signature is McLoving? Maybe I need to see the movie to find out?
What movie is this from? Just curious.
What movie is this from? Just curious.
It's from Super Bad. Literally probably the funniest movie all the way through I've ever seen am probably gonna go watch it again this movie will be a classic like animal house, dazed and confused, and fast times at ridgemont high
borat > superbad
Borat was very hilarious but this had like a smarter sense of humor than Borat i mean Borat was hilarious in its own right but kinda like stupid things that made u laugh while SuperBad actually had like a plot to it and set up its humor very well.
It's from Super Bad. Literally probably the funniest movie all the way through I've ever seen am probably gonna go watch it again this movie will be a classic like animal house, dazed and confused, and fast times at ridgemont high
I wouldnt go that far.