llol @ him looking ultra high or ultras drunk in his pokernews.com video and having trouble communicatingi mean its awesome to win bracelet but he wasnt making sensediscuss... next vinnie vinh?

Hoyt smokes pot, so it wouldn't surprise me. Heh I have two different friends that have smoked with him.
ty for informed post.. id love to smoke pot with hoyt. just because of his first name... hoyt
Hoyt smokes pot, so it wouldn't surprise me. Heh I have two different friends that have smoked with him.
Wow would never have guessed that about Hoyt. He looks like the kinda guy who beats up pot smokin hippies in his day.

I played with Hoyt for a long time deep in this tournament. Alot of people trash his game, but he impressed me more than pretty much any live pro I've played with. He is relentless, and was super tough to play against in a 6max format. After day 1 of this tourney I came home and told loosh Hoyt was going to win the bracelet, he was playing that sick.

I played with Hoyt for a long time deep in this tournament. Alot of people trash his game, but he impressed me more than pretty much any live pro I've played with. He is relentless, and was super tough to play against in a 6max format. After day 1 of this tourney I came home and told loosh Hoyt was going to win the bracelet, he was playing that sick.
nicedid he win it?

Wow, he was so giddy and couldn't stop smiling and I don't think he opened his eyes the whole interview. High muchhh?I didn't think the "Sweet boy who just plays poker" as his momma calls him, would smoke. That's sweeet.

in the one and a half days or so of no FCP forum, my life felt empty and depleted. I was missing my daily intake of Chrozzo craziness.
i love u tooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote of the interview..."I grew up playing 9 handed hold em, and that's the way I was, uh, I grew up playing in, uh. The 6 handed. I like it."

Never met Hoyt, but this is coming from The Dood....Hoyt just looked genuinely thrilled to have won to me. Mix that with long days and a slow southern demeanor, not knowing the guys he was playing, and bing! We have a guy who acts like he just took fat toke. That being said, I don't doubt Hoyt tokes, but how long was the FT? I can't imagine he being spun after that much time. It's not like he went up to his room right after winning the bracelet and before giving interviews. Meh...maybe.

Im sure people were giving him drinks to celebrate his win.Im glad he took it down, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
QFT, it's good to see the pro's getting theirs this year.