23 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best WSOP coverage?

• www.cardplayer.com
    • www.bluff.com
    • www.pokernews.com
    • www.pokerlistings.com
    • FCP Updates?
    • www.pokerwire.com

u forgot pokerwire. I've seen better updates by far in the past few years compared to this year. Most sites updates are lacking.Thanks to all the fcp guys out there keeping us updated on our own fcp'ers.

Considering pokernews has exclusive rights for live updates, I'd have to say them. Apparently as others have mentioned, it's the reason why other sites are only allowed one update / hour / event.Although we do have to give much credit to Matt (FCP Info 2) for posting constant daniel updates as well as cardcore assembling a great team.

When your right, your right :club:

Considering pokernews has exclusive rights for live updates, I'd have to say them. Apparently as others have mentioned, it's the reason why other sites are only allowed one update / hour / event.Although we do have to give much credit to Matt (FCP Info 2) for posting constant daniel updates as well as cardcore assembling a great team.

Isnt Bluff and Pokernews the same coverage?On that note I have found that pokernews has had the fastest updates.Cardplayer doesnt even have their chip counts updated from yesterday.