should i slow down here or did i miss out on bets?

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 4 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is BB with [Qs], [Ad]. UTG calls, 1 fold, Hero calls, UTG calls.Flop: (12 SB) [2d], [As], [Qd] (3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, UTG bets, Hero calls, UTG calls.Turn: (9 BB) [6c] (3 players)SB bets, UTG calls, SB calls.River: (21 BB) [4c] (3 players)SB bets, Hero calls, UTG calls.Final Pot: 30 BBReads: SB was a LAG through and through. The problem was he was a lag on a hot streak. Over 76 hands at the table he didn't fold once preflop, and raised 60% of the time. He followed up aggression with more aggression.UTG was a typical short hand donk.The questions are,1. Did I miss bets on the flop? Should I have capped or gone for over calls?2. Should I have capped the river?3. Should I have slowed down at any point?

you did miss a few bets. im certain you have the SB beat. he probably hit a weaker two pair, or just has a weak ace and overplaying it. UTG isnt showing much strength in the hand. he is calling everything down. i would've capped almost every street teneight

I don't hate being sneaky on the flop, but if you're going to cap the turn, then the river certainly doesn't help him, so you have to cap after the river.

Guess I'll go against the grain a bit. I don't think you played it too slow, but that's without having the benefit of seeing what this LAG would cap PF. If he raised lots of hands and only caps QQ or better, you may be in trouble. Obviously your big concern is someone having a set here...Jeff