• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is 8, right?

Is that French for "tilt"?

Dude really? Life tilt? grow up

BKice is no not baxter right?
no... nonotbaxter is moneyinbag i believe. Bkice is astros(insert numbers) sweet cash bkice! He's really been on a tear lately.

Full Tilt Poker Game #3655298132: The Sunday Mulligan (27191198), Table 55 - 10000/20000 Ante 2500 - No Limit Hold'em - 1:26:31 ET - 2007/09/24 Seat 1: McShove (631,158) Seat 5: KingVern (168,940) Seat 7: Pwnasaurus (710,841) Seat 9: BKiCe (748,061) McShove antes 2,500 KingVern antes 2,500 Pwnasaurus antes 2,500 BKiCe antes 2,500 KingVern posts the small blind of 10,000 Pwnasaurus posts the big blind of 20,000 The button is in seat #1 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to BKiCe [Ad Jc] BKiCe raises to 52,575 McShove folds KingVern folds Pwnasaurus calls 32,575 *** FLOP *** [Tc 9c Qh] Pwnasaurus checks BKiCe checks *** TURN *** [Tc 9c Qh] [Kc] Pwnasaurus has 15 seconds left to act Pwnasaurus bets 70,000 BKiCe has 15 seconds left to act BKiCe raises to 220,000 Pwnasaurus has 15 seconds left to act Pwnasaurus raises to 655,766, and is all in BKiCe calls 435,766 Pwnasaurus shows [Jh 9d] BKiCe shows [Ad Jc] *** RIVER *** [Tc 9c Qh Kc] [Ah] Pwnasaurus shows a straight, Ace high BKiCe shows a straight, Ace high Pwnasaurus ties for the pot (718,341) with a straight, Ace high BKiCe ties for the pot (718,341) with a straight, Ace high *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 1,436,682 | Rake 0 Board: [Tc 9c Qh Kc Ah] Seat 1: McShove (button) folded before the Flop Seat 5: KingVern (small blind) folded before the Flop Seat 7: Pwnasaurus (big blind) showed [Jh 9d] and won (718,341) with a straight, Ace high Seat 9: BKiCe showed [Ad Jc] and won (718,341) with a straight, Ace high2 outs to win HALF the pot... 98% equity for over 2/3 the chips in play. i'm still compeletely tilted from this beat 12 hours later, especially after they put pwnasaurus' picture on the front page of the p5s roundup like he did anything good or played the hand well at all, not to mention i ****ing got 4th in the tilt mulligan and 2nd in the bodog 100k... life ****ing tilt

Win 25k in a day (I'm guessing 6 figures over the past week) and go on "****ing life tilt"Give me a break.
When you have absolutely no ****ing clue what you're talking about, just keep your mouth shut. If it helps, think about losing $2k in equity in a $20 buyin, the amount of absolute money we're talking about is irrelevent as our bankrolls are clearly not very similar. Thanks for chiming in with your words of wisdom.
When you have absolutely no ****ing clue what you're talking about, just keep your mouth shut. If it helps, think about losing $2k in equity in a $20 buyin, the amount of absolute money we're talking about is irrelevent as our bankrolls are clearly not very similar. Thanks for chiming in with your words of wisdom.
The thing is some of us don't make anywhere near what you make so when you say you're on life tilt with money in the bank and a very healthy roll it makes us feel like donkeys.It's almost like if i were to go to a poor country bring a gourmet meal in the street and eat the chicken and spit it out and yell to everyone that it taste like crap.I'm pretty sure you didn't mean it in that way but I think thats why the other dude made that comment.
Think about YOUR words. You are coming to a forum where most people play in 20 dollar tournaments all the time. If one of us were to make 10 grand by final tabling a bunch of tournaments in a week, I don't think we would be on "fucking life tilt". We would be happy that we were LUCKY enough (I'm sure you never sucked out in any of those tournaments...wait a sec I saw the hand histories I think you did).Go back to your pokerhaus where RAB and friends will suck on your balls.
The thing is some of us don't make anywhere near what you make so when you say you're on life tilt with money in the bank and a very healthy roll it makes us feel like donkeys.It's almost like if i were to go to a poor country bring a gourmet meal in the street and eat the chicken and spit it out and yell to everyone that it taste like crap.I'm pretty sure you didn't mean it in that way but I think thats why the other dude made that comment.
Not a bad analogy.You get 2 10k+ cashes and you don't say "WEEEEEEEEEEEE" or "WOOOOOOOOOOT", but "fucking life tilt" (I love this phrase, kill yourself because you only won 25k).

POLL TIME!This may be my new favorite thread of all time. BKICeabitch. Go cry to someone else. Don't ever, ever, come crying about finishing 4th because of a bad beat. Grow up kiddo. I would take Chrinestone in a fight all day anyway. I'll let him handle his own lightwork

BKice is no not baxter right?
hi
The Rhinestone Cowboy comment is the same type of comments I have been getting recently too when I have been bitching about bad beats even tho i just had 5 figure scores. I mean, astros said it is all relative with his $20 and 2k argument, but I do not even believe that is the case. When you are playing for a shitload of money and you get really close and get a ridiculous bad beat put on you of course you are going to be really mad. Yes, you just made a very nice sum of money, but you could havee made a lot more money if you didn't run so bad.
Think about YOUR words. You are coming to a forum where most people play in 20 dollar tournaments all the time. If one of us were to make 10 grand by final tabling a bunch of tournaments in a week, I don't think we would be on "fucking life tilt". We would be happy that we were LUCKY enough (I'm sure you never sucked out in any of those tournaments...wait a sec I saw the hand histories I think you did).Go back to your pokerhaus where RAB and friends will suck on your balls.
Lol
The Rhinestone Cowboy comment is the same type of comments I have been getting recently too when I have been bitching about bad beats even tho i just had 5 figure scores. I mean, astros said it is all relative with his $20 and 2k argument, but I do not even believe that is the case. When you are playing for a shitload of money and you get really close and get a ridiculous bad beat put on you of course you are going to be really mad. Yes, you just made a very nice sum of money, but you could havee made a lot more money if you didn't run so bad.
Difference seems to be is that you don't act like a whiny 5 yr old bitch when you explain it.
POLL TIME!This may be my new favorite thread of all time. BKICeabitch. Go cry to someone else. Don't ever, ever, come crying about finishing 4th because of a bad beat. Grow up kiddo. I would take Chrinestone in a fight all day anyway. I'll let him handle his own lightwork
have you played for this amount of $ before?If so, well maybe you are stronger than some of us.If not, well you have no idea how depressing it is getting it in good and getting bad beated for this amount of $.You say do not cry about finishing 4th because of a bad beat? Well, I think a lot more realistic people would "cry" about finishing 4th because of a bad beat then 1293. You are that close to the big bucks and then it just does not happen.