Fellow Capitans,Don't know if every noticed, the rules state a 1PM and 4 PM schedule time on Sunday with one match on Monday.With spring/summer ( Mothers Day, Fathers Day, graduations etc.) approaching, could we consider moving the times back in the day to maybe 6 PM and 9PM EST? It appears that all teams are from North America, so I think this is reasonable. For those of us North of the Mason/Dixon line and Monday - Friday jobs, mid Sunday afternoon is a little dicey with family obligations.This is just a suggestion and I am throwing it out there for discusion. IF we all can't agree, Team da Bears will be ready.

It was my understanding it was the home teams obligation to set up the match, but if both teams agreed on a set time no one would probably care.
I agree....the "Scheduled time" for a match should be Sunday at XX and XX+3 eastern time, but if both teams agree to an alternate time then it should be permissible as long as its completed by midnight that time (including any earier day that week).If there isnt a fixed time barring mutual agreement it will wind up like challenge ladders and the games will be very frustrating to schedule.