Danica Patrick

I would place parts of my body in places on her that they were never meant to go.So, yeah, she's pretty attractive.

Yeah mengh... I'd hit it.... again and again and again...
she kinda looks like nomaaaar garciaparra...
Do we have your alter ego posting now?Oh and ya she's hot...but this is a sports forum. How does this fit in. Driving isn't a sport.

short chicks are def nice. as far as danica goes..sometimes she looks like a a dude in the face. She is like a Bengals' Uniform....Nice uniform bad helmet!

Needs a boob job. Then she'd be a whore with no self-confidence. with bigger boobs.
boob jobs are only correct in extreme circumstances, but more so as reconstructive rather cosmetic.i consider boob jobs insulting to me intellectually.i don't think danica is that hot actually - she seems like a pretty average looking woman with a decent body, except with professional makeup, clothes and photographers. for a female athlete, she is very hot.
boob jobs are only correct in extreme circumstances, but more so as reconstructive rather cosmetic.i consider boob jobs insulting to me intellectually.i don't think danica is that hot actually - she seems like a pretty average looking woman with a decent body, except with professional makeup, clothes and photographers. for a female athlete, she is very hot.
Boob jobs are insulting to you intellectually!?!? Is there an 'sw' with that....or is that for real?? I'm not saying I need huge boobs...but I like a fairly filled out woman.
Boob jobs are insulting to you intellectually!?!? Is there an 'sw' with that....or is that for real?? I'm not saying I need huge boobs...but I like a fairly filled out woman.
read my first post on this page - pretty funny IMOhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic=54803&st=40no sw intended. a woman thinking some big round floaties will make her more attractive to me is insulting to me. didn't say they don't work, just that it's insulting.
read my first post on this page - pretty funny IMOhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic=54803&st=40no sw intended. a woman thinking some big round floaties will make her more attractive to me is insulting to me. didn't say they don't work, just that it's insulting.
Uhh....I don't get it....read what???Edit: Okay...I got it through a bit of reading. You are calling me your pet badger. I guess that deserves a mild ZING!
Do we have your alter ego posting now?Oh and ya she's hot...but this is a sports forum. How does this fit in. Driving isn't a sport.
I put it in the "Sports- General" forum at least :club:
short chicks are def nice. as far as danica goes..sometimes she looks like a a dude in the face. She is like a Bengals' Uniform....Nice uniform bad helmet!
I bet she doesn't look like a dude in the vagina.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I bet she doesn't look like a dude in the vagina.
outstanding post -- where did you go Shakezuma?IMHO she is very hot, I highly doubt the attitude in bed is "how much longer", "are you there yet", "I'm tired", etc -- not that I've ever heard that though...