Topic Suggestions for Daniel Negreanu's New Book...

Thought this would get all of your attention. In all actuality I amunaware of whether he is ever going to write a book. However, if he were, I would like to suggest some topics that I would like to see him cover in the book. We (the general public) have plenty of books out there telling us how to play ABC poker. What we (again the general public) hardly have any of, is a book solely directed towards advanced play. I would like Daniel to discuss why he calls a raise with 73 suited. I want to know the whole process step by step. Included in the book can be hands that he has played and outcomes (+/-). I would like to for him give scenario's and not only allow us t0 hear what he was thinking, but also (if possible) what the guy he was heads up in the hand was thinking. I think if Daniel came out with a book solely made for advanced players, not only would it sell very well, but it would be very innovative. So I ask you, check that I emplore you, Daniel to write a book of this nature. L* :D

I do believe that Daniel is either in the process of writing a book, or will be writing a book. I'm pretty sure that it has been mentioned before and I seem to recall (from somewhere) that he wants to have it out before or around next years WSOP but I could be way off on that.

Yes, Daniel wrote a chapter in Super System 2.I enjoy reading Daniel's articles more than any other player. The thing that makes them stand out above the rest is the way he writes out his thought process during a hand. Instead of saying 'I have hand XX and I did blah', he explains why he did it.If Daniel were to write a book, I imagine it would be really successful. Maybe he could work on the thought process during selected hands side of things. There are plenty of books already out there telling you how to play AQ in later position with 2 limpers for example. Whatever Daniel decides to do, I for one will be buying his book.- Mark

This is more to what I was getting at. I know he is doing something for Doyle's book, but I am trying to motivate him to do his own book and make it pretty much the same way he does his articles. I too love the way he writes and this being the reason. To have a book of this caliber would be an awesome read. Oh and hopefully he can make it of the 300 page proportions. I am tired of buying a book and having it read in 2 days. Keep it :realplayer: AKA: PUNNISHERL* :D

As far as I know, he's going to be writing a book on No-Limit Hold'Em... possibly tournament play? And is hoping to have it out before the next WSOP. He as it posted somewhere. Either here or maybe on cardplayer forums.

I just hope the book includes the thought process behind all the different decisions. Because I don't know any books that give you that. They will tell you to make a move based on some mathematical type of stuff... but nobody says play this, and do it for so and so reason... and when it's good or bad, and so forth. He normally includes a lot of mental process in his writing, so I hope the book does the same.

never thought daniel the book writing type.....well, a strategy book anyway.Reason being that his style is so un formulaic, i doubt he has a set strategy for any one situation, seems like it all depends on the variables.. nahhh mean?