People, situation yesterday at a $5-$10 table.10-handed tableHero: QQ, Late PositionEveryone callsHero raises to $75Villain (Dealer ) callsUTG 1 callsEveryone else foldsFlop: 4-4-J - Pot: $270UTG1 checkHero raises to $150 (50% the pot aprox.)Villain goes all in ($800)UTG1 foldsHero callsTurn: 4-4-J-QRiver: 4-4-J-Q-5Hero shows: QQVilain Shows: AJHero wons the pot: $1870I raised pre-flop and he called. It was the second hand he had played in the table and the hand before he went all in before with pocket 9. I figured that if he had something, he could have 44, JJ, AJ, JK (not JQ, I had two already and that would be a problem).What do you think?

I raised pre-flop and he called. It was the second hand he had played in the table and the hand before he went all in before with pocket 9. I figured that if he had something, he could have 44, JJ, AJ, JK (not JQ, I had two already and that would be a problem).What do you think?
I'm never folding to his shove and prob betting weak like you did to provoke a shove. NH
People, situation yesterday at a $5-$10 table.10-handed tableHero: QQ, Late PositionEveryone callsHero raises to $75Villain (Dealer ) callsUTG 1 callsEveryone else foldsFlop: 4-4-J - Pot: $270UTG1 checkHero raises to $150 (50% the pot aprox.)Villain goes all in ($800)UTG1 foldsHero callsTurn: 4-4-J-QRiver: 4-4-J-Q-5Hero shows: QQVilain Shows: AJHero wons the pot: $1870I raised pre-flop and he called. It was the second hand he had played in the table and the hand before he went all in before with pocket 9. I figured that if he had something, he could have 44, JJ, AJ, JK (not JQ, I had two already and that would be a problem).What do you think?
why would that be a problem?