Gutterball (rush) (fr) (.50/1)

Okay...so I got there...am I happy about it? Thoughts on river? No real reads (though it's possible he's a fish since I think I saw him short-stacking earlier).feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow PokerFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.50/$1 - 9 playersUTG: $164.85 UTG+1: $116.95 MP: $132.45 MP2: $100.00 HJ: $328.10 CO: $57.15 Button: $124.40 SB: $206.65 BB: $189.25 (Hero)Preflop: ($1.50) Hero is BB with :ts:qh (9 players)3 folds, MP2 calls $1, 3 folds, SB calls $0.50, Hero checksFlop: ($3.00) :5c:4h:3h (3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $2, MP2 folds, SB calls $2Turn: ($7.00) :club: (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $5, SB raises to $13, Hero calls $8River: ($33.00) :jh (2 players)SB bets $20, Hero ?

Okay...so I got there...am I happy about it? Thoughts on river? No real reads (though it's possible he's a fish since I think I saw him short-stacking earlier).feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow PokerFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.50/$1 - 9 playersUTG: $164.85 UTG+1: $116.95 MP: $132.45 MP2: $100.00 HJ: $328.10 CO: $57.15 Button: $124.40 SB: $206.65 BB: $189.25 (Hero)Preflop: ($1.50) Hero is BB with :ts:qh (9 players)3 folds, MP2 calls $1, 3 folds, SB calls $0.50, Hero checksFlop: ($3.00) :5c:4h:3h (3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $2, MP2 folds, SB calls $2Turn: ($7.00) :club: (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $5, SB raises to $13, Hero calls $8River: ($33.00) :jh (2 players)SB bets $20, Hero ?
I think in general this is a naked 3 as much as it is a boat, and if he is a fish, i dunno if he value raises the nuts after being bet into. lotta fish are lolitrappedyou...I think I call here.edit: ive never played rush tho... aren there a lot of nutpeddlers in rush? I dunno if that should affect my decision or not.

with no real reads i would raise/fold to $55-$65. against unknowns i would not give them credit to be able to bet/fold a naked 3 on the river and they will prolly never ever fold A2 either. Also i think you can comfortably fold to a 3 bet on the river since they will more than likely never 3 bet with worse.

with no real reads i would raise/fold to $55-$65. against unknowns i would not give them credit to be able to bet/fold a naked 3 on the river and they will prolly never ever fold A2 either. Also i think you can comfortably fold to a 3 bet on the river since they will more than likely never 3 bet with worse.
This. At first I liked a flat call since this is a naked 3 or a worse straight a lot. But I think flat calling misses out on lots of value since Villains would find it hard to fold those hands to the raise.

The fact that this is the SB in a limped pot makes me very nervous. He could definitely have completed with 34 or 35ss. I would probably chicken out and flat this b/c the craise turn plus the donk make me think I'm either getting max value from a hand that would fold to me river raising or getting value towned by a hand that has me crushed. I don't feel like a3 plays this way and more importantly pays off my river raise if it does do it.

no reads on a paired board, eehh. raise folding i guess is ok. i probably call. idk. sh*t spot. but lets talk about the flop bet for a second please?

no reads on a paired board, eehh. raise folding i guess is ok. i probably call. idk. sh*t spot. but lets talk about the flop bet for a second please?
Two overs and a gut-shot in a limped 3-way pot and in position on one player and on a good board texture, I like taking a stab. I'd lead here with a lot of hands.As for the actual hand, upon reflection, when he bet the river, I said, "Well, I'm certainly not folding." However, I should've taken a bit more time to consider raise/folding. I really like that option best. I ended up just calling and being shown A2o and feeling that I lost some value by wussing out.
He likes his hand on the turn and so do we. I don't know what he just completes from the SB that hits here other than a naked x3s whatever. I think there's value in raising. I don't know what to do if we get shoved on though.
He likes his hand on the turn and so do we. I don't know what he just completes from the SB that hits here other than a naked x3s whatever. I think there's value in raising. I don't know what to do if we get shoved on though.
It's a very easy fold if we get shoved on.
Two overs and a gut-shot in a limped 3-way pot and in position on one player and on a good board texture, I like taking a stab. I'd lead here with a lot of hands.As for the actual hand, upon reflection, when he bet the river, I said, "Well, I'm certainly not folding." However, I should've taken a bit more time to consider raise/folding. I really like that option best. I ended up just calling and being shown A2o and feeling that I lost some value by wussing out.
I agree, I think the flop bet is fine.