Hello Everyone

i am a new member of this forum, want to share my views with u all.
based on your name, i'm thinking you're female. please look down and share that view with me
My view is: I usually find the views of those who cannot take the time to punctuate to be inane. I am willing to be surprised, however.
Does no one else find it odd this person's first post, seven minutes after becoming a member, is in off-topic?
Or that the OP has not once been back in? You should read the Corn Fed or Grass Fed or whatever the hell that thread is titled. Donkey.
Daniel was so drunk when he posted this.
Does no one else find it odd this person's first post, seven minutes after becoming a member, is in off-topic?
I find it stranger that there are several people posting in this thread in OT which I have never seen in my life.Who ARE these people?
I find it stranger that there are several people posting in this thread in OT which I have never seen in my life.Who ARE these people?
Like Turd Ferguson.What, is that a bad SNL joke or something? Who does he think he is?
I get the feeling it was moved from General.

I hate General Poker more and more every time I click in there. But lolerskates at FWP being suck a fck up, again.

im getting hammered tonight...whos with me?
hmmm, we do have tequilla and margarita mix left over from Saturday...
hmmm, we do have tequilla and margarita mix left over from Saturday...
score!i just got a case of McEwans Export, woohooo. so thats what i'll be doing
I hate General Poker more and more every time I click in there. But lolerskates at FWP being suck a fck up, again.
i guess you've noticed how they're all sucking each others d's today. and FWP... i dont know what to say. Several good friends of mine seem to think he's an ok guy now, but i could never trust him (much less loan him $)