Askmen.com's Top 99 Women Of 2007

...about hot chicks. Here's the Top 10, as voted for by hundreds of thousands of men:10) Elisha Cuthbertelishacuthbertpicture3xh5.jpg9) Angelina Jolieangelinajoliepicture6yu7.jpg8) Maria Menounosmariamenounospicture6vi5.jpg7) Shakirashakirapicture4fu6.jpg6) Alessandra Ambrosioalessandraambrosiopictuye4.jpg5) Jessica Bieljessicabielpicture6cu7.jpg4) Adriana Limaadrianalimapicture1nn9.jpg3) Jessica Albajessicaalbapicture6ao0.jpg2) Scarlett Johansson scarlettjohanssonpictursg9.jpg1) Beyoncebeyoncepicture3np3.jpgAny thoughts? You can view the rest of the countdown here.Personally I am surprised to see Beyonce at the top, and even in the top 10 at all. I expected to see Eva Longoria in there, maybe someone like Jaime Pressly, Emmanuelle Chriqui or Salma Hayek too, someone that has been on a top TV show recently. I don't think Jessica Biel belongs really; she's not really done anything recently and though she has a good body, her boring personality makes her forgettable for me. This Maria chick is also an anomaly in my opinion, she kinda looks like a younger Paula Abdul which makes her a butterface in my book.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the Top 10, as voted for by hundreds of thousands of men:Personally I am surprised to see Beyonce at the top, and even in the top 10 at all. I expected to see Eva Longoria in there, maybe someone like Jaime Pressly, Emmanuelle Chriqui or Salma Hayek too, someone that has been on a top TV show recently. I don't think Jessica Biel belongs really; she's not really done anything recently and though she has a good body, her boring personality makes her forgettable for me. This Maria chick is also an anomaly in my opinion, she kinda looks like a younger Paula Abdul which makes her a butterface in my book.
5) Picture is pretty unflattering, besides the hip shaking, shes just meh..1) Definitely disagree...The rest of the bunch is gorgeous, esp #6
#9 doesn't do it for me at all. I don't see the big deal with the fat lipped anorexic skank holier than thou shit stain that she is.
You know what, I can see why Angelina is beautiful. She has great facial features, thanks in part to a great nose job. But her freakish personality really bugs me. That whole Billy Bob affair with the vials of each others blood on necklaces creeped me out. Making out with her brother, that creeped me out. And all this crap about making a family up from all different races seems so pretentious and contrived to me. I don't respect her for stealing another woman's husband too. In my eyes she is just an awful person.
How people think Beyonce is attractive is beyond me. I could see her being in the top 99 I guess, but number 1 is a joke.
Don't forget it's also a popularity contest. It doesn't measure just beauty...it measures beauty you can recognize by name.It's like the hot models you see...I just call them hot biitch no. 1, no. 2, etc. So many pretty faces, so few usable brain cells for memory.My favourite in that top ten is Maria...I've had a thing for her for a loooong time.

By luck, I was looking at this yesterday. The first time I visited this site since their last list. Anyway, I don't get the whole Beyonce thing, or #8 but to each his own. Also, sbriand Ms 9 would definitely be my #1. I probably disagree with this top 10 list moreso than any other top 10 women list that I can remember. Only Angie, Jessica A, Elisha, Scarlett, and maaaybe Jessica B would be in my top 10.

it shouldnt. They are two of the top 5 famous women on the planet.
simple FYP.scarlett is my #1 "celeb" after Ron Mexico. Other than that i don't really care, but Beyonce is nowhere near #1. Jennifer Aniston should be on the list, but maybe i've just been watching too many friends re-runs.

I'm not a fan of most of the people on this list. Without NP the list loses my respect, but Scarlett Johansson is not only not that hot, but I really hate. I used to think she was an arrogant *****, just based on an interview I once saw. Than, my best friend, who was a huge fan (think my NP obsession, but one notch less creepy) met her on the set of Scoop, and says she's the most conceded ***** he's ever seen. She wouldn't even pose for a picture with him.

she has on more makeup than that hot chick from the crying game.and beyonce is just not that attractive. sorry. never was, never will be.where's paris hilton?

dont get me wrong i dont think beyonce deserves to be #1 but shes deff. deserves top 10 at least
Your desktop wallpaper is also Tupac, my nizzle.