Dear Speedz

So I'll take any questions you may have. Please be either open and honest about the situation you are questioning or completely make something up. But if you make something up it better be funny. I may pass off questions to others that I feel are more qualified to handle any given situation. For instance, any questions regarding drifting and/or spoilers will go to CardWarfare, etc.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. I have heard that there is a woman who exists that is neither crazy nor a whore. Is this true?
Something tells me he's gonna have to farm this question out to DOG.
Dear Speedz,Lick my grundle. Love,CalebP.S. I have heard that there is a woman who exists that is neither crazy nor a whore. Is this true?
Dear Mr. Ferguson,There are women on this Earth that are neither crazy nor whorish. Unfortunately, all of these women are prude and most are complete bitches.Sincerely,Speedz99
Dear Mr. Ferguson,There are women on this Earth that are neither crazy nor whorish. Unfortunately, all of these women are prude and most are complete bitches.Sincerely,Speedz99
I see. Is there any chance to find such a woman, and debitchify her?
Dear Speedz,How far can a game of gay chicken go before it becomes a stalemate?Kisses,JoeyJoJo
Ahem. I'll field this one. The answer is plain and simple. Orgasm. At that point you both win.

Dear Speedz, I read in an unnamed thread that it was not gay to insert objects in your rectum. Are there size limits to this rule ? Why does Ron Mexico keep sending me naked pictures of himself. Wanna buy some?Thanks. Canuck

Dear SpeedzEverytime I attempt to overcome my fears, I realize that there is so much more work that needs to be done in my life before I can adequately face these fears. I'm beginning to think that maybe I'm never going to get to a point in my life that I'm actually happy with where I am. I don't know, I guess it does scare me that I'm always going to be forever travelling, yet never arriving. This has nothing to do with my question though, I'm not sure why I wrote that. I guess the only thing I want to know is: Can you smell what the Rock is cooking? (cause I never can)RodReynolds

Dear Speedz,How far can a game of gay chicken go before it becomes a stalemate?Kisses,JoeyJoJo
Dear Mr. JoJo,This is a common issue brought up in the world of homosociality. In truth, there does not have to be an end to a game of gay chicken. For example, if a game of gay chicken starts with a conventional ass-grab, moves on through to generic thigh-rub, and finishes up with steamy hot buttsex...there was really no loser. If you need a tiebreaker, in the post anal exploration spooning the small spoon would be considered the winner.Sincerely,Speedz99

Dear Speedz, a long time ago you sat down at one of my tables on party poker. i was like "hey i bet thats the guy from fcp." but i didnt say anything because i liked the feeling of power i was getting from knowing who you were without you knowing me. that was not necessarily a question.

Dear Speedz,I met this girl on an internet poker forum, let's call her MD.Just felt like sharing.strategyedit: wow, exactly one minute late on the "not actually a question" post

Speedz,have you ever given yourself a stranger?
Dear coesillian,Yes. Yes I have.Sincerely,Speedz99
I see. Is there any chance to find such a woman, and debitchify her?
Dear Mr. Ferguson,Unfortunately, all women will always be either crazy, whorish, or bitchy. You must choose the one that is most suited to your needs.Sincerely,Speedz99
Dear Speedz, I read in an unnamed thread that it was not gay to insert objects in your rectum. Are there size limits to this rule ? Why does Ron Mexico keep sending me naked pictures of himself. Wanna buy some?Thanks. Canuck
Dear Mr. ickstan,First of all, I do not want to buy some naked picture of Ron Mexico. I already get them for free.As for the size limit rule, you are only gay when the object inserted has a larger diameter than your own johnson.Sincerely,Speedz99
Dear SpeedzEverytime I attempt to overcome my fears, I realize that there is so much more work that needs to be done in my life before I can adequately face these fears. I'm beginning to think that maybe I'm never going to get to a point in my life that I'm actually happy with where I am. I don't know, I guess it does scare me that I'm always going to be forever travelling, yet never arriving. This has nothing to do with my question though, I'm not sure why I wrote that. I guess the only thing I want to know is: Can you smell what the Rock is cooking? (cause I never can)RodReynolds
Dear Mr. Reynolds,I will have to defer (sp) this question to Randy Reed, DNA, or Beans. I feel like one of them watches wrestling.Sincerely,Speedz99
Dear Speedz, a long time ago you sat down at one of my tables on party poker. i was like "hey i bet thats the guy from fcp." but i didnt say anything because i liked the feeling of power i was getting from knowing who you were without you knowing me. that was not necessarily a question.
Dear Mr. Giovanni,You son of a bitch.Sincerely,Speedz99
Dear Speedz,I met this girl on an internet poker forum, let's call her MD.Just felt like sharing.strategy
Dear strategy,If you need advice on how to get your **** wet, come on back to this thread and I will help you out...or at least point you in the right direction (MisterB).Sincerely,Speedz99ps. MD is either crazy, whorish, or bitchy. Remember that.
Speedz..Will you marry me?If not will you at least stick it in my pooper even though I am not Ron Mexico?ThxSharon
Dear Sharon,I would consider your proposal, but I have an issue with your looks. You see, I find all redheads to be extremely creepy (similar to albinos and lefties). In the picture you have as your avatar, it looks like your hair is blond with a tiny red tint...which is more than enough to make me want to vomit.I will, however, stick it in your pooper. Just kidding, I'm gay.Sincerely,Speedz99
Dear Speedz,Lick my grundle. Love,CalebP.S. I have heard that there is a woman who exists that is neither crazy nor a whore. Is this true?
I will be the first to admit that I am sometimes crazy, and I'm whorish to the very depths of my soul. I'm not a prudish bitch, though, so I really like who I am.
Dear Mr. ickstan,First of all, I do not want to buy some naked picture of Ron Mexico. I already get them for free.As for the size limit rule, you are only gay when the object inserted has a larger diameter than your own johnson.Sincerely,Speedz99
Gold, Jerry! Gold!
Dear Sharon,I would consider your proposal, but I have an issue with your looks. You see, I find all redheads to be extremely creepy (similar to albinos and lefties). In the picture you have as your avatar, it looks like your hair is blond with a tiny red tint...which is more than enough to make me want to vomit.I will, however, stick it in your pooper. Just kidding, I'm gay.Sincerely,Speedz99
If you're not interested, that just leaves more for me! :club:
I will be the first to admit that I am sometimes crazy, and I'm whorish to the very depths of my soul. I'm not a prudish bitch, though, so I really like who I am.Gold, Jerry! Gold!
Dear Ms. N,I realize you didn't ask a question (yet), but I do know the question that you want to ask (and will ask if given the time).The answer is 8 inches. Flaccid.Sincerely,Speedz99
Dear Ms. N,I realize you didn't ask a question (yet), but I do know the question that you want to ask (and will ask if given the time).The answer is 8 inches. Flaccid.Sincerely,Speedz99
Nice. So do you put it to Ron or does he put his in you? Both? I really hope both.
Nice. So do you put it to Ron or does he put his in you? Both? I really hope both.
That's enough. You're cluttering up a thread that was meant to enlighten users of this site on a variety of issues...not just sex.
If you're not interested, that just leaves more for me! :club:
Dear Speedz..My hair is in fact medium brown that is dyed blonde.. I am not a redhead. I think you are just rejecting me because I am not built like Ron Mexico.Sincerely, SharonPS: Yep.. More for Nik.. I am sure she will find something to stick in my pooper :D101_0238.jpg
That's enough. You're cluttering up a thread that was meant to enlighten users of this site on a variety of issues...not just sex.
Dear speedz,Sorry. I have a one track mind, sometimes.Nik

Dear Speedz, What is the ending for this joke?"A Naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other. The bartender says, I guess you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says..."Yours expectantly, Lady Wilhelmina Greyxoxoxoxo