Africa Cam

Hey guys i don't post much but thought some of you might find this interesting it is a live streaming webcast of a watering hole in Africa. Its kind of addicting checking to see if anything is roaming around from time to time.Note before clicking the link u may want to turn down ur sound as the ambience is very loud on my computer.http://live.wildlife.wavelit.net/451OK

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys i don't post much but thought some of you might find this interesting it is a live streaming webcast of a watering hole in Africa. Its kind of addicting checking to see if anything is roaming around from time to time.Note before clicking the link u may want to turn down ur sound as the ambience is very loud on my computer.http://live.wildlife.wavelit.net/451OK
Happen to know where in Africa? It's kind of a big place....
Happen to know where in Africa? It's kind of a big place....
where is the place where the whites hate the blacks? Oh yeah, South AfricaDo they have a cam for that?I'll checks it out later.
I've seen these before. But the other one was better. It was in this sorority house, but all the chicks were way into each other. It was some crazy shit.
you are one funny/messed up guy dutch.

right now there's a black bird making a lot of noise.edit: I just saw a weird lookin Duck! Someone's moving the camera around zooming in and out lookin for stuff. Yea, that duck was pretty damn cool.

I think he's suckering us into watching this for a full hour when it suddenly turns into a scary monster and makes a loud noise to scare the ba-jeezus out of us. Until then, this will be some good background sound to put on while I sleep.what are the chances of seeing an elephant go get a drink?

I think he's suckering us into watching this for a full hour when it suddenly turns into a scary monster and makes a loud noise to scare the ba-jeezus out of us.what are the chances of seeing an elephant go get a drink?
I like the way you think.Elephant? pfffft....who cares, I saw an exotic DUCK! A DUCK DUDE!!!!!!!
I like the way you think.Elephant? pfffft....who cares, I saw an exotic DUCK! A DUCK DUDE!!!!!!!
Call Paul Magriel (sp). Seriously though, who is your avatar of?
Yeah, well I saw Dave Chappelle. He came on screen and told some jokes then ran back into the trees.
Is this some sort of backhanded racial joke? If it's not, then this is the most hilarious unintentional black jopke that I have seen recently.
Yeah, well I saw Dave Chappelle. He came on screen and told some jokes then ran back into the trees.
snare bass snare snare symbol
My computer is right next to my birds cage. He's loving this.
I bet. The sound is so busy. You should leave it on all night for him.
this is cool dude thanks, left it on all night, just same 2 ducks with black ey, noiiiice.
DUCKS!!!
I saw a "hienna"(not sure) and they did a close up. And as i am dozing off with the background noise, there is a bunch of gazelle eating so maybe there is a lion around, hopefully!
seriously?
Seriously though, who is your avatar of?
Jewel