Problem With The Stacked Graphics

Over the years we have all grown to know and love Daniel Negreanu's combover. His ever increasing forehead, and attempts to hide his male pattern baldness are traits that are both endearing and quite sexual. I recently purchased his new video game, and discovered that the Daniel in Stacked is just not up to par. As illustrated in the pictures below, you can see a little bit of the combover, but it really just isn't as defined as it should be. You can clearly make out the faggy little earrings, which is nice, but I've got to have the combover for the game to be realistic.Not Bad:1134993268.jpgThat's the real deal:Daniel_Negreanu.jpg

I love the game. It's just a little short in the combover department. He has way more forehead in real life, and I want to see it.
Clearly video game Daniel is not nearly as sexy as real life Daniel, you'll have to wait for the next generation of video game systems to capture that.Now admit you didn't buy the game.
That's not combover. That my friend is the Caesar.
Well either way it is dead sexy, and I need to see more of it.
Clearly video game Daniel is not nearly as sexy as real life Daniel, you'll have to wait for the next generation of video game systems to capture that.Now admit you didn't buy the game.
Clearly.Never! I love Daniel Negreanu almost as much as I love the Charter Membership this site offers, and I will buy every groupie product he puts on the market. Next stop: DN underpants. Combover on the crotch.
Who is this guy?
Hard to say, but I like him...a lot.....and not in a straight way either.
Obviously he's extremely attractive. What I'm saying is I'd do him in the bunghole.
This is why I stopped lurking and decided to post. It makes me happy in the pants.
Obviously he's extremely attractive. What I'm saying is I'd do him in the bunghole.
Given. Dude is asking for a Dirty Sanchez.
This is why I stopped lurking and decided to post. It makes me happy in the pants.
If you point your boner just right you can actually see Daniel's forehead growing.
Never! I love Daniel Negreanu almost as much as I love the Charter Membership this site offers, and I will buy every groupie product he puts on the market. Next stop: DN underpants. Combover on the crotch.
Crotch combovers went out in the 80's.