• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aside from Olivia, I didn't like this episode. It did seem pretty clear from the beginning that he was hallucinating. I think the show is better with a functioning Ritchie, and at this point, spending a whole episode on his indulsions seemed a bit repetitive. Gimme the good music stuff. Give me more black guy manager.

Also, with Ray....that's a terrible Life on Mars cover, as far as covers go. The guy has talent, but I don't think that was the song to demonstrate it.

I think that was his rock bottom. I loved the bowie scene.

i thought so too until I watched tonight. I thought he really turned a corner until the big reveal at the end.

speaking of the "rockstar" drop ins, how many eps you think they got in them until they start bringing in the vicki lawrence and carl douglas lookalikes?

I may finish out the season, maaaaaaaybe, but if this is going for a season two I really don't see myself hanging with it. I'm getting a little worn out of shows in which every single character is just a terrible, terrible human being. I can understand trying to make characters more human by giving them flaws etc but I think the pendulum has swung too far that way.

then go watch fuller house, geek.

this has pretty much got to be a "golden age" of television for you, huh?

• 3 months later...