People Are Dumb

I work at a golf course and i dont know what it is but i have come to the conclusion that if someone is either playing golf where i work or calling to ask a question their IQ is automatically lowered by 25%.Here are two questions that ive been asked frequentlyCustomer "what time does your twilight rate start"Me " 3 o clock sir"Customer "3 am or 3 pm?"Me (puts head on desk)Example #2 (question was actually asked 3 times in one day)Customer "I would like your earliest tee time [insert day]Me "Ok sir the earliest tee time is 6amCustomer "Woooah thats way to early! I was thinking like 10:30"Me (shakes head) "Ok i dont have 10:30 but i do have 10:20 or 10:40"Customer "o man u dont have 10:30 i will have to call you back"People that come into our course or call our course can be CEO's of companies but they ask the dumbest questions.End rant sorry to take up your time

Answering dumb call-in questions is the greatest job in the world. Maybe it's a sick side of me that feels this way, but if there were a way to make good enough money answering the phone, I'd be in Heaven. Dealing with idots who can't see you is hilarious.

Answering dumb call-in questions is the greatest job in the world. Maybe it's a sick side of me that feels this way, but if there were a way to make good enough money answering the phone, I'd be in Heaven. Dealing with idots who can't see you is hilarious.
This is why Randall liked working at the Quik Stop-so he could mess with all the stupid people

I work for the Illinois Department of Transportation...all I do is put up with stupid people. They bitch when a road falls apart, so they want it fixed. When you start to fix it they bitch because you're inconveniencing them. They speed through construction zones and then bitch when you have the audacity to tell them to slow down. They bitch when the work isn't done in a couple days when it takes months to get everything done from conception to completion. They bitch when there is a pothole and then bitch when you have to shut down a lane to fix it (we have to protect ourselves so they can fuck themselves when it comes to a lane closure).They bitch when the road is wet. They bitch when their podunk road isn't cleared of ice and snow...sorry people the Interstates and major highways get done first. Once the roads have been cleared they bitch that there is salt on the road. They bitch when they see a construction worker not doing anything. Well they are at the mercy of the truck drivers, and when it takes them extra time to get the loads of asphalt to the job site there isn't much they can do. They bitch at the money that state workers supposedly make. If I made as much money as the general public thinks I do, then I would be able to retire next year at the age of 28. It truly is a thankless job.

I work at a golf course and i dont know what it is but i have come to the conclusion that if someone is either playing golf where i work or calling to ask a question their IQ is automatically lowered by 25%.
People ask questions because they don't know the answer, so by definition they are ignorant. Here are a few questions that that made me go insane when I worked in retail. Some of my proudest moments were actually using these responses.Customer: Can I ask you a question?Response: Didn't give me much choice now did you?Better Response: You just did. (Said as I was turning around and walking away)Me: (Name tag easily in sight) Customer: Do you work here?Me: No, I just wear this thing because I'm proud of what I do for a living. (deadpan pause) What can I do for you?Customer: My friend told me he got this here, where can I find it?Me: We haven't sold that product here for 2 or 3 years.C: (Getting angry) But, my friend said he got this here.Me: (talking slower w/ mock sign language) He prob...ab...ly did. Two or three years ago.While being a clerk is mind-numbingly boring, it's always fun to make your life worth living.
I work for the police, taking 911 calls. Idiots = Job Security.The amount of asinine things people call 911 for is endless.My personal favourite was the elderly lady who called one saturday morning. Our conversation went like this."Police, Where is your emergency""I'm calling to find out what time you all are going to be drawing the lottery numbers""uh, you realize you've phoned the police?!""Ya, well you're all part of the same government, so what difference does it make?"--As a 911 call...To which a police officer must then GO to this lady's house....
This is why Randall liked working at the Quik Stop-so he could mess with all the stupid people
God DammitRandall didnt work at the quik stop, he worked at the video store...
serious_cat.jpg
You know, sometimes I think my life's not worth living. Sometimes I think, "Today I'm going to beat Final Fantasy XII, and start playing Zelda. Then I'm going to beat Zelda in a few days. Then I'm just going to end it all." Then, scrolling down a kinda boring thread, thinking of how to embarrass Spademan for being a jerk, I run into THIS. And I'm reminded why I get up every morning."I are trill cat. This is trill thread. Wamp Wamp."Wang
"I are trill cat. This is trill thread. Wamp Wamp."Wang
Although Spade is awesome as ****, I should really award points for this. Also, I use the expression trill prolly eight times a day, now. People are starting to get pissed...either that or it's going to really catch on amongst upper-class people. Six of one, half dozen of the other.
You know, sometimes I think my life's not worth living. Sometimes I think, "Today I'm going to beat Final Fantasy XII, and start playing Zelda. Then I'm going to beat Zelda in a few days. Then I'm just going to end it all." Then, scrolling down a kinda boring thread, thinking of how to embarrass Spademan for being a jerk, I run into THIS. And I'm reminded why I get up every morning."I are trill cat. This is trill thread. Wamp Wamp."Wang
Picturing you getting annoyed at Spademan's post and then your reaction to the "serious cat" picture just made me laugh pretty hard.It's what I've always called karmady. Or will from now on. I just made it up...I wonder if anyone else has thought of that? Karmady...I should google it. Wait, what was I talking about?
Picturing you getting annoyed at Spademan's post and then your reaction to the "serious cat" picture just made me laugh pretty hard.It's what I've always called karmady. Or will from now on. I just made it up...I wonder if anyone else has thought of that? Karmady...I should google it. Wait, what was I talking about?
I think karmady has always been simply a funnier sect of irony.
At this point, I'm pretty sure the only way we could possibly be even HALF as gay as we are right now would be to start swapping blowjobs, then telling each other how good we are at giving blowjobs, all the while constantly clicking "refresh" to see if anyone responded to our most recent post, which we thought was pretty funny. Wait, what?
At this point, I'm pretty sure the only way we could possibly be even HALF as gay as we are right now would be to start swapping blowjobs, then telling each other how good we are at giving blowjobs, all the while constantly clicking "refresh" to see if anyone responded to our most recent post, which we thought was pretty funny. Wait, what?
Why would we only want to be half as gay as we are now?
No, there's a way to be WAY gayer:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...c=83302&hl=
Why would we only want to be half as gay as we are now?
No need to fret; it's only a hypothetical. Only way I could EVER lose some of the homosexuality I've picked up around here would be to, like, find a girl I don't even know willing to send me naked pictures of herself. Hmmm... If only there were someone around here who'd oblige me...
...True. I'm gonna go look at my poster of Heath Ledger, think about how Speedz and I could incorporate shirtless Nickelback-thrashing into GayFest 2K7. I'm not sure if it should be prelude to beej swapping, or if it should come directly after.Wang

Two friends of mine used to waitress at BW-3 (a wing restaurant/bar, for those of you that don't know). Two classics they would get all the time:1) What's the differance between the regular wings and the boneless wings?2) How many shrimp come in the 1/2 lb order?