Hand Converter From A Live Play Hand?

I want to post a hand, which I never have...from live play, not online. Can anyone tell me which hand converter can let me input the hand manually, as opposed to online hand history? Thanks in advance.

Just type it out as detailed as possible.Stack stizes, positions, reads, actions, pot size, etc...
thanks for replying...i thought there would be a site that lets me convert live play hands to a more neater format, but guess not...
thanks for replying...i thought there would be a site that lets me convert live play hands to a more neater format, but guess not...
Nothing I've heard of.Develop such a thing, imo... make millions something useful
I want to post a hand, which I never have...from live play, not online. Can anyone tell me which hand converter can let me input the hand manually, as opposed to online hand history? Thanks in advance.
I always open up a handhistory file from online play in a text editor, change the stats to tell the story of the live hand and then send it through one of the online converters.